Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wizards will not trade wall because the front office don’t want to deal with the backlash from wizards fans. Or should I say casual wizards fans who rather have Wall on the team cause he score and he always out in the DMV..

Trade wall for 2 players who legit want to win and move without the ball and plays defense

I don't see too many teams wanting Wall and his salary anyways.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Wizards will not trade wall because the front office don’t want to deal with the backlash from wizards fans. Or should I say casual wizards fans who rather have Wall on the team cause he score and he always out in the DMV..

Trade wall for 2 players who legit want to win and move without the ball and plays defense
Wiz fans want Wall to go

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I don't see too many teams wanting Wall and his salary anyways.

You're underestimating
a.) how many owners actually want to make the playoffs and will do anything to get there
b.) Wall's star power and how he could sell tix for small market teams
c.) the stupidity of NBA Gms and their willingness to do anything to save their jobs (i.e.: Dell Demps with the Cousins trade)

If Wall was put on the block tomorrow, there'd be a line of teams willing to trade for him despite his knees and that contract. Even tho there's a ton of teams who have PGs, what's stopping a team like Orlando for trading for him? They're starting DJ Augustin.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I don't ever think I have seen a player like Simmons who really isn't trying to shoot at all. What did he do this summer :mindblown:
Man preach, I love Ben but there is absolutely no reason for him to have been drafted in 2016 and still not have some semblance of a jump shot. Yes he was out the whole year he got drafted but even Hayward was putting up shots while sitting down in a chair when he was hurt. It's like all he does even in offseasons is try to bully ball his way to the basket and either put it up at the rim or dish it out. I seen him in those runs at UCLA and nothing changed.