Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Every single big that plays for us has done that shyt. From Okafor, Holmes, Noel,etc. Either we can't draft bigs for shyt or there are other issues invovled.
I think it has more to do with drafting freshmen centers is extremely hard like drafting freshmen PGs. They need so much to succeed in the NBA from a mental level. A year of college just isn't enough time. Embiid best thing was he had two years to learn like a redshirt. He didn't get thrown into the fire and fukk up his potential.

I rarely like drafting freshmen PGs and Centers. Rarely are they ever ready for the NBA from a fundamental standpoint. Those are the two positions you need to be polished or you gonna struggle in the NBA no matter how talented

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
As much as dudes like to shyt on Carlisle for not playing him last season, that's the reason why. His defensive BBIQ is horrendous - whenever he was on the floor he'd just stare at the ball, and whenever he was caught in the PnR, he'd sink back into the paint when he should've hedged/showed, and hedged when he should've folded back. And that's without mentioning the serial block-hunting on every single possession; nikka would bite on a player raising his eyebrows at the rim.

I get all this, but tonight was more just the refs being really whistle happy & Boban just being a massive fukking human :pachaha:

Thunder got called for everything the whole game except the 3rd quarter, so they had guys all over the place in foul trouble. Every starter except Adams (which is honestly shocking since he only had 1) & PG (who had 3) ended up with 4 fouls. Schroder & Hami had 3 each & Abrines had 5 also. One of those nights :manny:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
The Rockets are a cotdamn embarrassment; "Point God" looking like Point Goofy out there. @JACK! your mans, come get him.

:mjgrin:
Who expects a 34 year old 6’0 PG to lead an offensively and defensively challenged team to victory against one of the better teams in the league while the aforementioned team’s best player is on the shelf? Sounds like you got higher expectations for the point god than his most devout believers :sas2:

Last edited:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My Lakers are pathetic but it could be worse, I could be a Wizard or Rockets stan

giphy.gif

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Wizards will not trade wall because the front office don’t want to deal with the backlash from wizards fans. Or should I say casual wizards fans who rather have Wall on the team cause he score and he always out in the DMV..

Trade wall for 2 players who legit want to win and move without the ball and plays defense