Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
He'll be the starter sometime next week. This starting backcourt of Pat Bev and Avery Bradley has been an abomination.:hhh: Who still needs a guard?

+21 in 26 mins he has to be starting soon,hes making an impact on both ends...

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That's impossible. They traded for Chriss when Chriss is just a bust. Chriss in a strong draft would probably be a 2nd rounder but the draft he was in was weak af and he was a top 10 pick. That trade is looking like a win for PHX.

I would call Detroit is see if they are open to trading Ellenson.
I would also call Charlotte and see if they are open to moving Zeller, Kaminsky or Hernangomez. But it's tough. They need a PF bad and one who can screen, stretch the floor and play with high BBIQ. I would love to see if they had Kuzma but LAL would hang up quick af if they called.

Kuzma is garbage

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Over the first three games:

Warriors - 60 free-throws (dead last in FT attempts)
Opponents - 108 free-throws

Steph gets held off the ball more than any other player, and even with this emphasis on defensive contact that teams seem to be benefiting from, he's still only averaging 3.3 FTs a game.

But we still seem to have delusional, rockbrain, conspiracy theorists on here who believe in "The Agenda".

full
I told you before the season began that the Freedom of Movement rules could be trouble for the Warriors specifically...you know, because their entire gameplan is based around getting away with restricting the freedom of movement of other teams :skip: Illegal screens, shoving, holding, and complaining to the refs - that's how they get so many open shots and a big part of their defense as well.

Dont worry, as they continue to bytch about it I'm sure the refs will slowly return to letting them do whatever they want. :rolleyes:

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Got Denver lookin serious out here. Wasn’t he a second round pick? Smfh....I’m sick. :why:

To be fair the guy could barely even get through practices when he played in Europe. He was a huge natural talent but weighed like 300+lbs and didn’t take care of himself. Teams where right to be skeptical.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
To be fair the guy could barely even get through practices when he played in Europe. He was a huge natural talent but weighed like 300+lbs and didn’t take care of himself. Teams where right to be skeptical.

Then both he and the Nuggets training staff have done an exceptional job. :ehh:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Trae's little ass carved them up like Thanksgiving turkey :whew: He already looked better than I thought he would this whole season.
At the same time Sexton was equally unimpressive. I’ve yet to see playmaking skills from dude. He’s like a small combo guard with a questionable shot.

They should trade love and hood for whatever they can get

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
fukk basketball for a minute...

Hollywood Bron bout to save the Friday the 13th franchise!
:banderas: