#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
morey call the timberwolves.

tell em they can have whatever they want outside of cp3.
Like my wife said and I agree, getting Jimmy ain't gonna work if you gotta lose Tucker. Tucker is still irreplaceable. Honestly, I don't know how Houston is going to do it. Not many two way players who are starting level out there much less available for trade. The issue with Houston is you gotta hole at PF and I don't know how you fix it. The SF position really ain't the problem in the starting five. Ryan Anderson is still an upgrade over whatever else you want to do at the 4. I would call a team with a glut of PF's and see if they are willing to trade one like Charlotte but I doubt it.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
I told ya'll. Losing Ariza is critical because he is the lynchpin. Him and Tucker did all of the work and Luc came off the bench making it possible for you to go with three offensive players without losing much on defense. Just didn't have the personnel. Ariza leaving killed ya'll. It's like my Hawks when we lost Carroll. He never recovered from that lost.
losing jeff bzdelik was the biggest loss.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
De'Aaron Fox is about to have a break-out season this year, kid is special. He has everything, now with the ball more in his hand he will develop even further,

When it's all said and done

Fox > Tatum > Lonzo > Fultz

Daps
Rockets are human this season. They can turn it around but I don't think there will be a battle for the 1 seed this year.
Ariza and Tucker were enough to cover up all of Harden's and CP3's defensive mistakes, now it's just Tucker left to pick up the pieces. Unless the Rockets make a trade, they'll be lucky to make it out of the first round.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Gotta get Melo and MCW outta here. Capella tripping but I think Chriss and Nene back will help with our big problem.
Use Ennis and Melo with a first rounder to get Butler?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
losing jeff bzdelik was the biggest loss.
Not at all. This personnel ain't shyt to be frank. I watched almost all of the games last year and been to a ton of them. The personnel isn't the same. Jeff left for a reason, this defense was gonna be hopeless. It has nothing to do with Melo as he's a bench player. It has everything to do that you lost Anderson and Ariza and haven't came close to replacing them.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
If you are Houston, do you offer two or three unprotected future 1sts and Eric Gordon for Jimmy Buckets? I know it's a shyt trade but do you do it?

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
If you are Houston, do you offer two or three unprotected future 1sts and Eric Gordon for Jimmy Buckets? I know it's a shyt trade but do you do it?

Was Collin the primary defender on Trae tonight