Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
With all these wild scoring numbers it's weird that GS is the team not to reach 100 pts this week

Daps
If the rockets win I’ll have won 5000 tonight.. come on Harden
giphy.gif

Put your trust in Harden, brehs.

Daps
Nope just shameless Warriors stans dapping your inane bullshyt as always
None of these posters are "Warriors stans", yet even they acknowledge what was happening in that game:

Denver getting every call:stopitslime:

I been watching this whole 4th quarter, Denver is a getting lot more calls and shooting more FTs I’m sure .

What y’all nimwads watching :mjlol:

It's the refs fault Denver is 23-40 from the line :mjlol:

This shouldn't even be close.

Folks in here really saying that the game was getting rigged for the Warriors on the road??? Refs have heavily favored the Nuggets tonight. :comeon:

But keep continuing to live in your fantasy world. You've already shown for years now you don't wanna live in reality.

:manny:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yeah, were considerably worse than last year. Terrible how far we've regressed. I can't believe Morey let Luc go for nothing.

SMH
I told ya'll. Losing Ariza is critical because he is the lynchpin. Him and Tucker did all of the work and Luc came off the bench making it possible for you to go with three offensive players without losing much on defense. Just didn't have the personnel. Ariza leaving killed ya'll. It's like my Hawks when we lost Carroll. We never recovered from that lost.

Last edited: