Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Damn I can't even enjoy young players balling or the NBA in general. This Fultz shyt has ruined my interest in the league.

The Hinkie shyt should be what ruined your interest because he damn sure wouldn't have traded two high end picks for the first overall pick. Knock him all you want for taking BPA, but he would have just taken Tatum and lived with another year of TJ at PG and hoped to get a PG in this past draft.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
The Hinkie shyt should be what ruined your interest because he damn sure wouldn't have traded two high end picks for the first overall pick. Knock him all you want for taking BPA, but he would have just taken Tatum and lived with another year of TJ at PG and hoped to get a PG in this past draft.

Easy to say in hindsight. In college Tatum looked like he'd end up as a Paul George second option type player, not a 20 year old superstar.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Easy to say in hindsight. In college Tatum looked like he'd end up as a Paul George second option type player, not a 20 year old superstar.

Agreed. Im not with this hindsight analysis bullshyt. I can be upset about the current state of affairs without doing the whole what if/we should of/etc type shyt.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps

I'm not saying anything in hindsight. I'm not saying I would have taken Tatum or anything, what I'm saying is what Hinkie would have done and it's based on what he did throughout the years. He simply took the BPA, he would never consider trading those picks because he knew they would turn out well.

Like when he wanted DLo, but Lakers took him he just settled with Okafor. BPA. I thought he might try to trade for DLo, but nope, just stuck it out.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
ESPN beat writer said OKC offense has looked good while the defense been the sieve

OKC's offense: 43.4 from the field, 22.6 from trey, and 62% from the FT line :mjlol:

I gotta also add, Patrick Patterson and Terrence Ferguson are some of the worst starters positionally in the whole game

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
ESPN beat writer said OKC offense has looked good while the defense been the sieve

OKC's offense: 43.4 from the field, 22.6 from trey, and 62% from the FT line :mjlol:

I gotta also add, Patrick Patterson and Terrence Ferguson are some of the worst starters positionally in the whole game

Offense has gotten a fukk ton of open looks, they just can't make anything.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
I forgot OKC picked up Deonte Burton, he should have been in the league last year :ehh: