Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Daps
Jokic stays getting away with off-arm contact on almost every possession. On a related note: Steph's defense has been outstanding in this 1st quarter, dude has been making plays all over the floor.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
cavs about to win another 1st overall pick. calling it now.

it would be the FOURTH since 2011. that's ridiculous and i just know it's going to happen. :scust:

I have no idea why people cape for Lue like that

They had one of the worst defenses in the league WITH LeBron last year - without him? This team is food

Why do you say one of the worst defenses WITH Lebron as if Lebron improves a team's defense breh? He's apart of defensive problems on teams.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
cavs about to win another 1st overall pick. calling it now.

it would be the FOURTH since 2011. that's ridiculous and i just know it's going to happen. :scust:

Why do you say one of the worst defenses WITH Lebron as if Lebron improves a team's defense breh? He's apart of defensive problems on teams.
LBJ not giving a fukk on defense can't be worse than Sam Dekker and Cedi Osman not giving a fukk on defense :manny:
We not, but either Ferguson or Donovan and Ferguson gotta FOH
Ferguson ain't ready and Schroeder needs to have his minutes cut in half until his role actually gets defined. If he's playing stupid, there's no reason to play him over Felton's fat ass.