Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
KD talking that sh*t...

DPOY realistic for Durant? 'I'm never gonna get a look'

"You know they're not gonna give me anything," Durant said on 95.7 The Game. "Even if it's on the fence, I have to be clear-cut better than everybody for me to even get a look.

"It's just pure hate for me obviously and no appreciation for my real skill for the game. But I get it. I understand where we coming from. I understand what we have here in this building that scares everybody.

"But for me, I was just proud of the growth that I had in that area. I just wanted to be able to be relied on to guard anybody -- whether it was helping guys at the rim, switching out onto point guards -- so I just tried to do everything. I feel like I grew so much on the defensive side of the ball last year.

"I feel like my whole game is unlocked now, when I was able to see the things I can do on that side of the basketball ... I'm never gonna get a look when it comes to that, especially playing here for the Warriors."

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
He’s beloved by the people that vote for these things tho. I honestly haven’t seen the media backlash towards him for going to GS. It’s mostyl fan driven

That's not true on FS1 at all.

On ESPN he's gotten backlash from SAS and the old cast of SportsNation but that's because they had prior beef.

Not to mention former greats taking pot shots at him.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's not true on FS1 at all.

On ESPN he's gotten backlash from SAS and the old cast of SportsNation but that's because they had prior beef.

Not to mention former greats taking pot shots at him.
I wasn’t really considering the daily sports show circuit crew so much. They are programmed to hate. Meant more so writers, etc., KD is still highly regarded and will prob win another MVP. They just gave him FMVP over Curry when the narrative was begging for Steph to win (and he had legitimate argument)

KD has always tried playing this me v. the world thing, which is fine if that’s what motivates him

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
BabyishCautiousArabianoryx-size_restricted.gif

20 more days :wow: