WOAT
Daps

He gotta be at least 260 :wtf:

Dn-07t5VsAAq6YI.jpg

Dn-09AxUwAABiXR.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My Pelicans aren't getting past the 2nd round, but this squad should be pretty dope in playoff contention. If Payton can be MIP and we got a solid squad. Get an elite wing in the off-season. Warriors slowly start to break up. Season kind of depend on making something out of Frank Jackson, Elfired Payton. Julius Randle keep giving a positive trend upward. He steadily getting better. Jahil resurrection project gonna be interesting. I got faith in my guys.

breh i live in Baton Rouge....and pay attention to these cats....

last season was an aberration...

no boogie....no rondo :yeshrug:means back to what its been the last few years....

thy have needed a 2 and 3 for YEARS (gordon shouldve been coming off the bench)....and have failed to address this need

i dont see that changing now

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think i can ever truly fukk with Lebron like that.
And i aint nobody.
But this shyt like watching all your favorite Wu-Tang members just bouncin off to different crews at random and shyt.
:deadmanny:

"Yo! RAE just joined RAM SQUAD!!"
:deadmanny:

breh...stars moving around is NOT new

wilt 3 teams
kareem 2
hakeem 2
ewing 2
pippen 3
barkely 3
mcgrady 3
iverson 4 (i think :francis::mjgrin:)
jordan 2
wade 3
vince 7 (:gucci:)

my point is....you dont have to like lebron....but be honest and just say that instead of fake blaming him moving around as the reason :gucci:

edit: shaq 6 teams :whoo::shaq2:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

wilt 3 teams
kareem 2
hakeem 2
ewing 2
pippen 3
barkely 3
mcgrady 3
jordan 2
wade 3

my point is....you dont have to like lebron....but be honest and just say that instead of fake blaming him moving around as the reason :gucci:

Eh...
It aint that serious for me. Its just weird seeing a player thats still so dominant moving around like a average journeyman muthafukka.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
breh i live in Baton Rouge....and pay attention to these cats....

last season was an aberration...

no boogie....no rondo :yeshrug:means back to what its been the last few years....

thy have needed a 2 and 3 for YEARS (gordon shouldve been coming off the bench)....and have failed to address this need

i dont see that changing now
The whole myth of them playing fast is what turned the team around when Boogie went down is a joke. They played a bunch of shytty teams in a row, came back from ridiculous deficit against teams like Phoenix, and Lakers. shyt was flukey. Playing fast and forcing more possessions with the Warriors. Gentry been 2-12 against the Warriors by playing into their strength. It's stupid.

Yet, Boogie and Rondo leaving is for the best. Boogie wasn't coming back 100% from that injury and Rondo being another year older is just not a good outlook. It was necessary moves with the Davis super max looming. Boogie injury changed the team long term. Which sucks... The team seems more sustainable to win consistently with Boogie still on the team prior to his injury. I wasn't impressed with what the squad did post injury. Just doesn't seem sustainable.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

wilt 3 teams
kareem 2
hakeem 2
ewing 2
pippen 3
barkely 3
mcgrady 3
jordan 2
wade 3

Like 75% of your list is stars who were forced to leave their teams when they were out of the prime or traded. LeBron is team switching in his prime in free agency, its a completely different situation.

Shaq is the closest to LeBron when it comes to team switching but in reality he's been traded 3 times. The only time he left his team willingly in his prime was to go to LA and that was because Orlando lowballed him. Lebron has never been traded, injured or lowballed