Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Tatum will be great and an MVP one day, Fultz will be one too. Just fukkin wait god dammit, Tatum endud up in the absolute perfect situation. Fultz would be looking the same there, lets just enjoy these nikkas for now and give them time bruh.
I am talking about the pick as well. Even if fultz is good, I have Tatum on another level and they are getting another top 5 guy

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
yeah.
we gotta do something about this guy who does the Top 10 plays on the NBA app.
this is I think 3 years now.
this is unacceptable!

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Tatum will be great and an MVP one day, Fultz will be one too. Just fukkin wait god dammit, Tatum endud up in the absolute perfect situation. Fultz would be looking the same there, lets just enjoy these nikkas for now and give them time bruh.

PGs are a dime a dozen these days

Someone with Tatum’s ability and size is a hell of a lot more rare

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
DSJ just looks like anothe hyper athletic point guard that can’t.shoot well ala Westbrook, but dsj is way smaller height wise and lacks Westbrook’s frame.

He's got the blow by speed but his decision making is god awful.

JJ Barea runs the pick and roll 100x better than he does. DSJ be throwing lobs to DJ when the big be backing up. It's like he's predetermined where he's going. He doesn't have a real good feel for the game and I'm not sure if it can be fixed. Either you have it or you don't. It's got to be frustrating for Carlisle knowing you have to play the kid when you know the back up is better. JJ got 10 asts in 20mins and Carlisle benched him:deadmanny:

giphy.gif

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
the Lebron convos today was too much for me!
:deadmanny:
im bout to JUST NOW leave Jersey City!
i cant wait to get to NYC!
shyts gonna be mad comical!
:pachaha:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
It’s a shame LA let Randle walk and brought in rondo/KCP instead. The thought of McGee being the main big disgust me on so many levels.

On another note, I forgot Boston probably gonna have a top 5 pick, that’s terrifying.

He wanted to walk due to his agent.