Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Best part about these early season games is all of the hot takes and overreactions.

I don't get why some of y'all are hyping Phoenix...they'll still be bad. Y'all really think Phoenix will hit 3s at the rate they did last night? I don't. The lack of a PG will hurt also. They're still too young and inexperienced. I know they have a good young core but the West is loaded and the Mavs are trash. Plus it was their home opener. Young teams don't play consistently. Just my opinion. Go easy on me Phoenix brehs! :whoa:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I just need to say this again. I'm glad the NBA season is back. I definitely need to be distracted. These past 5 months have been brutal.

If you don't know, my mother passed away on Memorial Day. So 2018 has basically been the worst year of my life. I've come to terms with her passing and accepted that she's gone but the pain will never go away. I don't wish this shyt on anyone. It'll be the worst thing that you ever go thru in life. Just know I love my Coli brehs like family. Y'all been here for me more than the people I know in real life. I want you all to know I'm always here if any of y'all ever need to vent. This has definitely made me stronger mentally, even tho I deal with depression and bipolar disorder. I made a thread earlier in the summer I'll bump. Sorry for getting off topic. Just needed to get this off my chest.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
it blows my mind how Derrick Favors is STILL a productive member of the Utah Jazz and noone seems to know hes still around.
:deadmanny:

Favors is one of my favorite players..he's fam through marriage for me & he's from the slums of south Atlanta living out his dreams. Bro will always be good in my book

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just need to say this again. I'm glad the NBA season is back. I definitely need to be distracted. These past 5 months have been brutal.

If you don't know, my mother passed away on Memorial Day. So 2018 has basically been the worst year of my life. I've come to terms with her passing and accepted that she's gone but the pain will never go away. I don't wish this shyt on anyone. It'll be the worst thing that you ever go thru in life. Just know I love my Coli brehs like family. Y'all been here for me more than the people I know in real life. I want you all to know I'm always here if any of y'all ever need to vent. This has definitely made me stronger mentally, even tho I deal with depression and bipolar disorder. I made a thread earlier in the summer I'll bump. Sorry for getting off topic. Just needed to get this off my chest.
Real talk breh...I lost my dad June 2 2017... getting on here to distract me and get a laugh or two helped

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
makes you wonder what the fukk is wrong with these kids....14%bf while a professional athlete...if Dipo wasnt on his squad, he might have not even seen teh merit of getting in proper shape..
And they have access to the best trainers and dieticicians.

Daps
9pts, 9reb, 3ast and will still average ariund 14ppg on 43-45% with 4reb 4ast 1stl and .7blk, will still be the best shotblocking guard in the league as he was in the preseason averaging 1.6 a game. All time greatness will always be able to perform, nikka coming ofc multiple 20pt playofc games over the last w seasons and some bad ones too, comes with age :yeshrug:.

Every single team in the league would rather have him than JR Smith.
:picard:

Now you're just embarrassing yourself. You died on that hill - there's no use coming back to dig your own body back up for the purpose of ventriloquism.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

It's all love breh. This place is a great distraction but also a place to just zone out. Stay strong and know that time will help.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Best part about these early season games is all of the hot takes and overreactions.

I don't get why some of y'all are hyping Phoenix...they'll still be bad. Y'all really think Phoenix will hit 3s at the rate they did last night? I don't. The lack of a PG will hurt also. They're still too young and inexperienced. I know they have a good young core but the West is loaded and the Mavs are trash. Plus it was their home opener. Young teams don't play consistently. Just my opinion. Go easy on me Phoenix brehs! :whoa:

Lost my pops last year shyt hurts the fukkery here helps, sports and the nba especially is how we connected the most. Real tough last year to get into games and follow shyt closely. Def feel in a better place now getting ready for a fun entertaining season

Keep your heads up brehs:salute:

Daps
Dawg, would u get yo lame ass the fukk away from me bro bro
Oh, what happened to all that false bravado shyt when you were tagging/quoting me last season when you thought you had a win? I can see the acknowledgment of the nonsense you were posting has now humbled you.

:lolbron:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Was watching Kings/Jazz tonight.

WCS looked good around the rim. Dude was putting some damn good moves on Gobert. Their problem is they don't really have the shooters outside of Buddy.

Watched the Rockets/Pels too. I don't think Houston looked bad more than I think they just had a hard time keeping up with the pace of the Pels. JR had 25 and 12 so I was happy for him. He's picking up where he left off to end last season.

That Jazz game was intriguing.

The Kings starters kept up with the Jazz but their bench got destroyed.

Very telling. There's going to be no easy wins out west this year.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
That Jazz game was intriguing.

The Kings starters kept up with the Jazz but their bench got destroyed.

Very telling. There's going to be no easy wins out west this year.
I just don't think the Jazz are that good :yeshrug:

Ricky is horrible. Gobert is straight up not dynamic. Favors and the bench guys need a better distributor to rely on that Ingles. Donovan is so used to doing everything that he gets tunnel vision REAL quick. Exum, Burk, O'neal, and basically everyone else can't be relied on for shyt either....

Not saying they miss the playoffs or anything but the gap between them and the rest of the West isn't that big.