Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
:russ: @ ya'll shytting On Isaiah Thomas so bad. Really brehs? Not a starter?
The only reason he's a 6th man to me is cuz of his defense and height. If he was 6'0", he would be passable on defense and damn near would be a top 10 point guard. I don't like him shooting a lot cuz I like my PGs to get the offense in motion, the only time it'd be cool for them to fire away is if they're paired with a 2 that's 3 and D, but with Thorton, Thorton's a volume shooter and need touches to generate good production.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Why the fukk couldn't James Johnson play like this in Sacramento?
Don't you love when that shyt happens, coaching fukks up the players and as soon as they go somewhere with good coaching or at least one that knows how to set up roles for each player and they play a metric fukkton better. fukk Keith Smart and Paul Westphal :snoop: :damn:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Must be the coaching. Patrick Patterson didn't ball in sactown either. But he did I Houston and now in Toronto. Same thing with Carl Landry. Some about y'all and underachieving pfs. I won't throw chuck Hayes in that argument but he wasn't productive with y'all either.
Man fukk Keith Smart and his now playcalling ass.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Wouldn't you prefer Boogie at the 4 though?

I want yall to get Exum really.
I feel the 4 and 5 is interchangeable somewhat, From some of the games I've seen of Embiid, he seems like he can the 5 easily, just gotta put a little bit of weight on.

What's the story on Exum, I keep hearing his name and how this dude is suppose to be a mix of Penny and Jordan. You know anything about him?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Don't you love when that shyt happens, coaching fukks up the players and as soon as they go somewhere with good coaching or at least one that knows how to set up roles for each player and they play a metric fukkton better. fukk Keith Smart and Paul Westphal :snoop: :damn:
bro is Thomas Robinson ever get properly trained in the off season, the Kings should be on suicide watch. Dude has crazy athleticism, just needs a bit more specialized coaching

If Faried can beast at 6'7, there's no reason why Robinson, can't make an impact in the league either....

Daps
Reppin
California
I feel the 4 and 5 is interchangeable somewhat, From some of the games I've seen of Embiid, he seems like he can the 5 easily, just gotta put a little bit of weight on.

What's the story on Exum, I keep hearing his name and how this dude is suppose to be a mix of Penny and Jordan. You know anything about him?

He a 6'6 combo guard. I just think him being a big as he is, pause, that he would immediately make things easier for yall on the defensive spectrum.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
bro is Thomas Robinson ever get properly trained in the off season, the Kings should be on suicide watch. Dude has crazy athleticism, just need a bit more specialized coaching in the offseason...

If Faried can beast at 6'7, there's no reason why Robinson, can't make an impact either....
I'd cry, coaching has neutered my teams so much in the past few years. I could imagine TRob being good in Portland,SA, or Chicago.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
If Asik was a nikka he would be a villain in the eyes of the media. Requests a trade and doesn't play in 2 months while collecting a fat check. But since his skin is the white/right color is gets swept under the rug.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I'd cry, coaching has neutered my teams so much in the past few years. I could imagine TRob being good in Portland,SA, or Chicago.

Call me crazy but I never saw the hype with TRob, just saw him as a garbage man. Didn't like the pick to begin with I'm more upset at trading down to get Jimmer, missing out on Khawi and also a year later missing out on Lilliard.

Franchise has managed players and drafted poorly for years I'm shocked we got Boogie to be honest, also mad as shyt we didn't give Reke his money. Malone would have Reke BEASTING

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
ESPN is retarded

Warriors vs Blazers play tonight, yet they locked themselves into Celts vs Nets :ld:

Seems in line with what's going on today in sports media. Storylines over the actual sport.

I have league pass so I'm not tripping.