Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think clips is an upgrade for Lebron over Miami. Miami has the better sharpshooters, and role players, and player America. Lebron takes the last shot but realistically he can throw it down to brown or wade and let them cook. Plus Miami is physically and mentally tougher. What happens when David west or ZBo decides to punk Blake on lebron a team. Because it's Lebron he has to do somethin. And now teams using tht as a technique to throw the off their game and focus. The team is already built around two players already in la. They got spot up shooters for cp3 and bodyguards for Blake. Too much going on their for Lebron.

Seriously that punk in of Blake throw the team off. Teams do that for momentum against LA. Cu once it happens, is u forced to give the ball back to blake so he can get his heart back but he dont even want it back and now team morale is down. fukk that shyt man.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and KD is still balling.
WvOC6X8ZRiWY704zpPzU_smooth-walk.gif
Lol one again nigguh's leaving Perkins outta he picture..

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the fukk couldn't James Johnson play like this in Sacramento?
Must be the coaching. Patrick Patterson didn't ball in sactown either. But he did I Houston and now in Toronto. Same thing with Carl Landry. Some about y'all and underachieving pfs. I won't throw chuck Hayes in that argument but he wasn't productive with y'all either.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is why the NBA needs flex scheduling. Why in god's name are they still showing the lakers and knicks when they could easily slide the blazers and warriors in that 3:30 slot

cmon stern stop the bullshyt

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Must be the coaching. Patrick Patterson didn't ball in sactown either. But he did I Houston and now in Toronto. Same thing with Carl Landry. Some about y'all and underachieving pfs. I won't throw chuck Hayes in that argument but he wasn't productive with y'all either.
Definitely. Westphal and Smart get a lot of the blame. Chuck Hayes was outta shape the moment he got here. Then he had injuries. Landry wasn't that bad his 1st time here.