1st Round Playoff Exits

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=l9ug3fm

:comeon: Dat veteran ballhandling is just what the team needs. Duke never gets injured, and know exactly where the ball needs to go...It's just that him and shaw butted heads...
I ain't saying he'd be bad :whoa:

Just when we do trades, our shyt be all over the place and involve like 3, 4 pieces. This could be done in a simple 1 for 1, but I got a feeling we're gonna move another piece or 2.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I ain't saying he'd be bad :whoa:

Just when we do trades, our shyt be all over the place and involve like 3, 4 pieces. This could be done in a simple 1 for 1, but I got a feeling we're gonna move another piece or 2.
For sure nobody important to the rebuilding process is getting moved(Gay, Cuz, IT, D Will, etc.) yet...

But this could also be time to shed some more dead weight: MT and JT

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
For sure nobody important to the rebuilding process is getting moved(Gay, Cuz, IT, D Will, etc.) yet...

But this could also be time to shed some more dead weight: MT and JT
If we could some how part ways with Thorton and Thompson and ended up with McGee, I wouldn't be mad, Cuz and McGee would be all types of fukkery lol

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
@Ritzy Sharon when is JaVale due back?

Don't tell me this dude is gonna miss the whole season with a broken leg :ld:
your guess is as good as mine breh.

While the news of Danilo Gallinari’s need for another ACL surgery still was sending waves through the Nuggets organization, they are gradually getting good returns on another player out for an indefinite period of time.

Center JaVale McGee, who has been out since early November with a stress fracture in his left tibia, has recently begun some lower body activity, getting some limited work in on an elliptical machine.

“It doesn’t put any pain on my shin because my foot is never leaving the platform,” McGee said. “That’s the only thing I can do. I can’t ride the bike or treadmill.

McGee said he’s encouraged by this step, “being able to get a sweat anaerobically” which has coincided with good returns from x-rays done on his tibia, but was quick to make it known that it remains very early in the process.

“It’s definitely an early step,” McGee said. “I’m just staying positive and trying to stay in shape and get stronger.

There remains no timetable for his return.

“The biggest step is just for it to heal,” McGee said. “So, either way, if I get on the elliptical and go an hour, it doesn’t matter if my shin doesn’t heal

the fukkery this season. :dead: