Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shved deserved more PT tonight

This is the bench I want from here on out (assuming they don't just use Brewer off the bench like I'd ideally want)

C Turiaf /Dieng
PF Mbah a Moute
SF Muhammad
SG Budinger
PG Shved

That is it. Your frontcourt defends. Your backcourt does not, but you have Muhammad and Shved to rack up points.

whats JJ's trade value :lupe:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
remember when @Blackthoughts excuse for the warriors sucking was iggy being injured :dead:
Blackthoughts always said the Dubs are built for the playoffs and I don't give a fukk where we seed as long as it isn't 7th or 8th. We only have 1 healthy center on our roster right now. By the playoffs we'll have 3 hopefully.

Daps
miw.gif

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the playoffs started today, Memphis would be the team I would want the rockets to avoid the most. After this back to back, it might be the worst matchup. Dwight just accumulate fouls and ZBo is a problem for the rest of our bigs. He's a fukkin Tasmanian devil in the paint.

I don't know whose a worst match up for us:a healthy clippers squad or the grizzlies.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Ima neg you for making me agree wit you but you right.

He has that "gimmie more" attitude regardless whether he notices someone else with the hot hand or not.

Him being the last pick in the draft REALLY put him in a different mindstate.

I had no idea both him and Nate Robinson are 5'9. IT2 looks significantly taller.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
He might be the best D-League pick up ever. :wtf: He now has handles, can pass, and can shoot too. Also, Courtney Lee has been balling outta his mind too now and with nice big men off the bench like Koufus, Davis, and Leur as well. They have some nice pieces that they could trade for an upgrade in the perimeter or shooting as well.

Been checking for him the longest, but I don't know who to drop on my fantasy team for him. Everytime I wanna finally get rid of Trey Burke, he goes and has a good game to show off his potential. Mad annoying.

Squad is

PG: Chris Paul, Tony Parker, Isaiah Thomas, Trey Burke

SG: Lance Stephenson

SG/SF: Evan Turner, Andre Iguoldala

SF/PF: Thaddeus Young

PF: David West

PF/C: Kris Humphries, Carlos Boozer, Joakim Noah, Andray Blatche

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
IMagine Kyle Korver coming off the bench for Golden State instead of Mo.

Sounds like a championship my nikka. They would LEGIT arguably have the 3 best shooters in the entire league on one squad LOL.

As long as West and Bogun can stay healthy, I think they can beat anyone in the west.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Blackthoughts always said the Dubs are built for the playoffs and I don't give a fukk where we seed as long as it isn't 7th or 8th. We only have 1 healthy center on our roster right now. By the playoffs we'll have 3 hopefully.
thought y'all was better the thunder :mjpls: