Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Sadly breh it's all on IT:snoop:

He waves off Boogie to chuck dumbass shots and then turns the ball over. He's gonna adjust to become a average starting pg, but his bread and butter is a 6th man
Sometimes I think IT thinks he's the star and the team's best player, he gotta learn to play his position and don't do too much

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
You can tell watching him he's got that lil man complex. I've seen him wave off Cousins and Cousin gave him the :wtf: look. He hits some big time 3s tho
Yeah, but in the long haul I don't want him to play hero ball all the damn time. Pass the rock and do what most Kings fans and others said Reke couldn't do.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Yeah, but in the long haul I don't want him to play hero ball all the damn time. Pass the rock and do what most Kings fans and others said Reke couldn't do.

Cousins and Gay should be going into hero mode because they can't be stopped. Only Center that gives Cu problems is Gasol and to see IT wave him off while he was able to atleast draw fouls had me:snoop: . We haven't had a winnable game in Memphis in years

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
Ur squad ain't shyt. Had the easiest first half schedule and now have the hardest 2nd half schedule of all the playoffs team. Can't wait til Monday to get in y'all ass, plus Beverly returning.

trailblazers going fall off the second half. Still a relatively young team. Houston going crush y'all. Y'all a prime upset special for the first round and we don't even do the first round upsets in the WC.

*thats for for talkin down on the cowboys, I don't give a fukk what the record is, we're still prime franchise of the nfl*
lmao so much hate :ohlawd: so much salt :ohlawd:

portland is better then your fav team, aldridge is better then harden and howard, lillard is better then your garbage ass average point guards, oshley takes a shyt on garbage ass morey. Why people like to hate on portlands success this season is mind-blowing. They down play everything they've done. Portand was a team destined for championships, that core LMA Roy and Oden was going to dominate. 2/3 get injured and they somehow only rebuild for 2 years and you've got people getting angry for it like their a super dislikable team or something

your team is looking mediocre as fukk. Howard is a has been, hardens flopping won't work in the playoffs, and you've got no reliable third option

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
y4ScMJfmRCBIGefVAZ2Y_RussWestbrookDanceGSWKD.gif