Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Ur squad ain't shyt. Had the easiest first half schedule

Is you serious. Nevermind all the Back to Backs the Blazers have faced and still managed to pull off decent wins from .500+ teams...

and now have the hardest 2nd half schedule of all the playoffs team.
:snooze: This texas trip has proven otherwise so far :yawn:

Can't wait til Monday to get in y'all ass, plus Beverly returning.

trailblazers going fall off the second half. Still a relatively young team. Houston going crush y'all.

mvmhbo.jpg

And houston isn't a young team :what: You talking like the Rockets really blew out the blazers first time they met :heh:

Series is tied 1-1
Y'all a prime upset special for the first round and we don't even do the first round upsets in the WC.

I'm calling second round if not WCF

*thats for for talkin down on the cowboys, I don't give a fukk what the record is, we're still prime franchise of the nfl*
:rudy: thought you were in Houston, :patrice: shouldn't you be rooting for the Texans...

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Derozan deserves a all star spot....easily the most improved all around player this year

I'm from Fresno, Paul George went to Fresno State. I can't do nothin' but applaud that man.. even if its against my team

edit: we were supposed to draft him anyways but we took Aminu instead. I still can't get over this sh*t:beli:

george wouldn't be a good fit with the clippers....pacers where a perfect system for him...

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
george wouldn't be a good fit with the clippers....pacers where a perfect system for him...
now keep in mind this is before we got CP3.. so who's to say we would've went after Chris Paul had George been on our team and knowing his potential. Aminu was part of the Chris Paul trade

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them nikkas tried to roast me for months for saying Cousins would be better. nikkas figured since Favors dominated High School he would be a beast. Jeremy Tyler dominated H.S too.

This is real spit. I remember them threads on both the :hamster: and thecoli. Blackthought the gawd held Cousins down. Por Favor was always trash and you saw it first bruh.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Is there another team that blows double digit leads with quickness than the Raptors. These nikkas where just up 15 pts with 7 mins to go in the 3rd and now there down at end of the quarter and they almost blew a 19 pt lead in the 1st half.:lolbron:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Stephenson

good one...but i would give the nod to derozan, dont think anyone thought the raptors would be this good and he's pretty much been the leader of the team since the rudy trade.....

This is real spit. I remember them threads on both the :hamster: and thecoli. Blackthought the gawd held Cousins down. Por Favor was always trash and you saw it first bruh.

:whoa:favors is far from a slouch breh, he still has a high ceiling plus he doesn't get nowhere as many touches as cuzzo