Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's always had it in him. He has a ceiling higher than Harrison Barnes remember? :obama: @who_better_than_me

whether he puts it all together, we shall see
If he can perfect his jumper and play box-out defense....:wow:

Durant went at him for a reason last night..:it wasn't some random outburst. I read multiple times that he played pg in HS. Don't know the validity behind that though.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them nikkas tried to roast me for months for saying Cousins would be better. nikkas figured since Favors dominated High School he would be a beast. Jeremy Tyler dominated H.S too.
Whatever happen duke? I remember he got some burn for y'all his rookie season. He even started games for y'all too...

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Struggle dunks. Sh1t was wack.

@Malta, tell me what Matt Barnes is good at. He seems yo be living off reputation like a shutdown corner

I never been a fan, and he's never been a great defender, dude is just a decent roleplayer off the bench that you can get for cheap. That's why he's been on so many teams and has never stuck.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
come on breh, have some fight, you just gon let me insult both of your teams :smh:
:dead: Breh have you seen our seasons? Have you read the cowboys and twolf fans threads :damn: shyt is depressing man....We dont have any fight left lol...I might stay off of here until the draft..Rooting for these sports teams (outside of FSU :win: ) has literally shaved years off my life :sadbron:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
come on breh, have some fight, you just gon let me insult both of your teams :smh:
Ur squad ain't shyt. Had the easiest first half schedule and now have the hardest 2nd half schedule of all the playoffs team. Can't wait til Monday to get in y'all ass, plus Beverly returning.

trailblazers going fall off the second half. Still a relatively young team. Houston going crush y'all. Y'all a prime upset special for the first round and we don't even do the first round upsets in the WC.

*thats for for talkin down on the cowboys, I don't give a fukk what the record is, we're still prime franchise of the nfl*