Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps

Favors gon be better than Boogie Cousins huh? @tremonthustler1 @I.V.

@Blackthoughts :lolbron:

Them nikkas tried to roast me for months for saying Cousins would be better. nikkas figured since Favors dominated High School he would be a beast. Jeremy Tyler dominated H.S too.

:yeshrug:

I'm man enough to own up here. Was dead wrong about Favors, thought he had the work ethic to convert the athleticism into impact. Hasn't shown it. Boogie got paid, still playing well, if still exhibiting all the behaviors that made me worry about him to begin with.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Don't even feel bad breh @Sonny Corinthos I'm a Kings fan who lives in Allentown, PA. I definitely followed GH for awhile. Sonny Corinthos is a gawd! :blessed:

I didn't even feel like a bandwagon we when I hopped on in 99 , I was looking for a squad to follow after the Bulls were done with:yeshrug:

Can't wait for us to be in the playoffs again

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
http://www.libertyballers.com/2014/1/20/5314544/sixers-on-pace-to-be-youngest-nba-team-ever

Spencer Hawes is the oldest active member of the Sixers. He will be 25 years old until April 28th, twelve days after the team plays their final game of the season against the Miami Heat. Barring a trade for the elderly and providing Jason Richardson doesn't play again this year -- though he claims he will -- the 2013-14 Sixers are on pace to go a full season without anyone over 25 playing a single minute.

:ehh: