Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
So many teams out west are just known for coming up short, kinda like the Falcons and Chargers in the NFL.

Warriors, Blazers, Thunder and Clippers all seem like teams that will disappoint and underachieve in the end. They just don't have that championship spirit.
All teams go through that. Look at history, it generally takes a few years of losing before a team finally breaks through to win it all.

Its clearly that time for the Thunder (provided they can get and stay healthy.) Pacers also have a good shot in the East.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So many teams out west are just known for coming up short, kinda like the Falcons and Chargers in the NFL.

Warriors, Blazers, Thunder and Clippers all seem like teams that will disappoint and underachieve in the end. They just don't have that championship spirit.

only 1 team makes it to the finals and two to the conference title some team liek always will come up short

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
All teams go through that. Look at history, it generally takes a few years of losing before a team finally breaks through to win it all.

Its clearly that time for the Thunder (provided they can get and stay healthy.) Pacers also have a good shot in the East.
It's taken my Knicks... 41 years and counting...

shyt's sad. :snoop:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Breh, youre talking to a Suns fan :beli: 4th highest winning percentage in history of NBA...0 championships :why:
Kanye-West-John-Mayer-Awkward-Hug-and-Handshake.gif

I feel you brethren. I hope Bledsoe heals quickly.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Yeah, I doubt any of them get out of the West. The Spurs have that look and hunger to go back and win it all.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
LeBron James married his high school sweetheart Savannah Brinson in September, but NBC Associate Producer Stacey Klein claims that she saw him trying to pick up another woman at the White House. James was visiting the First Family with his Miami Heat teammates, who were being honored for winning the 2013 championship, and allegedly got in a little action on the side.

Klein posted a photo of LeBron to her Instagram page with the caption, "Pretty decent day at the WH today. The Miami HEAT gave a "POTUS" jersey to the head honcho and I watched LeBron ask a girl for her number, right in front of me. He just got married in September. #happilyeverafter #champions #picstitch"

After the post was gaining momentum online, Michelle Obama shared a sweet photo of her and LeBron promoting healthy eating. Klein also cleaned up her previous caption, "The HEAT at the WH today. Team presented a "POTUS" jersey to the head honcho."

What do you think, was LeBron flirting with another woman? Check out Klein's Instagram post in the above slide and judge for yourself:

Source: washingtonexaminer.com

http://www.vladtv.com/blog/182568/n...ron-asked-out-woman-at-white-house-kingjames/

Swamp-Thing

Daps
Reppin
The Green
A Lebron stan better never bring up Colorado ever again:camby:

Not a stan but I normally ignore advice. :lolbron:

Anyone talking about gossip should prob miss me with that bull#$%.

But actually, I'm confused now....who mentioned Colorado? Kobe?

Last edited:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao these commentators at the Nets-Hawks game sound like something from a Family Guy sketch.

"What if I called you a wanker?"

*other guy laughs hesitatingly* "Something tells me you've called me that before"

*laughs uncomfortably* "Probably not to your face before"

Awkard silence..

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
LeBron James married his high school sweetheart Savannah Brinson in September, but NBC Associate Producer Stacey Klein claims that she saw him trying to pick up another woman at the White House. James was visiting the First Family with his Miami Heat teammates, who were being honored for winning the 2013 championship, and allegedly got in a little action on the side.

Klein posted a photo of LeBron to her Instagram page with the caption, "Pretty decent day at the WH today. The Miami HEAT gave a "POTUS" jersey to the head honcho and I watched LeBron ask a girl for her number, right in front of me. He just got married in September. #happilyeverafter #champions #picstitch"

After the post was gaining momentum online, Michelle Obama shared a sweet photo of her and LeBron promoting healthy eating. Klein also cleaned up her previous caption, "The HEAT at the WH today. Team presented a "POTUS" jersey to the head honcho."

What do you think, was LeBron flirting with another woman? Check out Klein's Instagram post in the above slide and judge for yourself:

Source: washingtonexaminer.com

http://www.vladtv.com/blog/182568/n...ron-asked-out-woman-at-white-house-kingjames/
This really is some hating ass shyt. Boils my fukking blood.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I wonder how good MCW can be? Better than Rondo?
IDK breh dude is averaging 17ppg, 7asts and 6rebs as a rookie PG :merchant:

They say only Magic has put up those numbers as a rookie.:merchant:

And an even scarier stat is that the only players putting up at least 16ppg 6asts and 6rebs this yr are MCW and Lebron :merchant:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
IDK breh dude is averaging 17ppg, 7asts and 6rebs as a rookie PG :merchant:

They say only Magic has put up those numbers as a rookie.:merchant:

If I recall, Magic played on a team that was winning ballgames and had competent rebounders, scorers, etc. MCW, while he will be good, is a product of stat inflation or as I call it "The Mike James effect."