Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Swamp-Thing

Daps
Reppin
The Green
IDK breh dude is averaging 17ppg, 7asts and 6rebs as a rookie PG :merchant:

They say only Magic has put up those numbers as a rookie.:merchant:

And an even scarier stat is that the only players putting up at least 16ppg 6asts and 6rebs this yr are MCW and Lebron :merchant:

I've heard the Magic comps, not trying to jinx it lol

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LeBron James married his high school sweetheart Savannah Brinson in September, but NBC Associate Producer Stacey Klein claims that she saw him trying to pick up another woman at the White House. James was visiting the First Family with his Miami Heat teammates, who were being honored for winning the 2013 championship, and allegedly got in a little action on the side.

Klein posted a photo of LeBron to her Instagram page with the caption, "Pretty decent day at the WH today. The Miami HEAT gave a "POTUS" jersey to the head honcho and I watched LeBron ask a girl for her number, right in front of me. He just got married in September. #happilyeverafter #champions #picstitch"

After the post was gaining momentum online, Michelle Obama shared a sweet photo of her and LeBron promoting healthy eating. Klein also cleaned up her previous caption, "The HEAT at the WH today. Team presented a "POTUS" jersey to the head honcho."

What do you think, was LeBron flirting with another woman? Check out Klein's Instagram post in the above slide and judge for yourself:

Source: washingtonexaminer.com

http://www.vladtv.com/blog/182568/n...ron-asked-out-woman-at-white-house-kingjames/

thats fukked up. im pretty sure most athlete wives can accept the fact their husbands will have side pieces, so as long as its never thrown in their face and embarrasses them. this chick has no right to post stuff like that and try to break up a family.

Daps
So many teams out west are just known for coming up short, kinda like the Falcons and Chargers in the NFL.

Warriors, Blazers, Thunder and Clippers all seem like teams that will disappoint and underachieve in the end. They just don't have that championship spirit.

Healthy OKC will come out the West for sure. Only team that could stop them from winning it will be Miami tho.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
LeBron James married his high school sweetheart Savannah Brinson in September, but NBC Associate Producer Stacey Klein claims that she saw him trying to pick up another woman at the White House. James was visiting the First Family with his Miami Heat teammates, who were being honored for winning the 2013 championship, and allegedly got in a little action on the side.

Klein posted a photo of LeBron to her Instagram page with the caption, "Pretty decent day at the WH today. The Miami HEAT gave a "POTUS" jersey to the head honcho and I watched LeBron ask a girl for her number, right in front of me. He just got married in September. #happilyeverafter #champions #picstitch"

After the post was gaining momentum online, Michelle Obama shared a sweet photo of her and LeBron promoting healthy eating. Klein also cleaned up her previous caption, "The HEAT at the WH today. Team presented a "POTUS" jersey to the head honcho."

What do you think, was LeBron flirting with another woman? Check out Klein's Instagram post in the above slide and judge for yourself:

Source: washingtonexaminer.com

http://www.vladtv.com/blog/182568/n...ron-asked-out-woman-at-white-house-kingjames/
:dahell:

What the hell is wrong with this bytch?

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
BeHULEyCQAA1fzc.jpg

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/the-rudy-gay-principle/

Daps
More like, see what happens when he's used properly. His contract dictates that he should be the man but he's not. That's on the GMs.
:beli:

That's what by I mean by 'environment' - role, placement, coaching, personnel etc etc. That article is almost verbatim to what I said 2-3 months ago - when you were looking at my sideways. These Grantland editors stay playing catch up.

Nov 2:

:beli:

He's only inefficient because a) he's always had to do too much offensively b) he's ALWAYS been the #1 scoring wing/perimeter player c) never played with a great PG d) never played in a ball motion offense.

It's no coincidence the seasons where he had around the same touches as OJ, he shot 47%, 46% and 45% respectfully. The following seasons his scoring load increased, therefore it's only logical that his percentage dropped. It's amazing that even though he had a competent secondary wing scorer his %s were that high, given he still was the #1 option and had to create his shot mostly from isos. With perimeter touches from Rose and Butler, he's going to be either the 2a or 2b scoring option; he'll be able to pick his spots more regularly, he won't be forced like he was previously to conjure something up from nothing (which either directly or indirectly led to him jacking up shots, out of necessity and habit) for the Bulls, because his role won't demand that on the regular.

More often than not, he won't have the best defender guarding him, he won't see as many traps/doubles/help defense as he previously did in Memphis/Toronto. He will LEARN to share and move the ball, because he'll no longer be the #1 guy.

Meanwhile you were @ me like 'you still want Gay :mjpls:'.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Gerald Wallace is upset with his role on the Celtics, and also feels the Nets “disrespected” him by trading him to a rebuilding club, observes Mark Murphy of the Boston Herald. “This season is a slap in the face, having to change my game and fine-tune it,” Wallace said. “First of all, it has to come mentally. You accept your situation, but there’s two sides to your brain. One side is fighting the other side because of the predicament you’re in. You feel you can still perform at the level you always have, but at the same time, you’re doubting yourself.”
:dead: