Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Daps
I didnt frame anything, Google did. Why would I be mad? Lol your agenda failed you again.
Terrence Jones was the Player of the game. Gordon shytted on Harden, end of. You're stupid for reviving this because it's gonna end badly for you come the playoffs.

All this does is give me more ammunition.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Terrence Jones was the Player of the game. Gordon shytted on Harden, end of. You're stupid for reviving this because it's gonna end badly for you come the playoffs.

Ammunition for what? You're gonna look dumb for the rest of Harden's career :lolbama:

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what a comeback by the clips. they are playing much better than i thought they would without cp3, and reddikk makes a huge difference for them.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care what story of the game you wanna frame it as, I watched it, that's what happened. Houston were always gonna come back, Pelicans can't hold onto leads. Still doesn't change the fact that Gordon shytted all over Harden.....

:umad:
Gordon shytted over Lin, cannan, and harden equally. Moreso Lin. Man U can't get Atthat one poster for his agenda with Kyrie when ur just as worse with ur agenda against harden. He just had a good night which isn't surprising considering how talented he is.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It was multiple players of the games. Harden took over in the 4th and won this game for us. Jones kept us alive in the third. Really once the starting lineup got back in the court together in the end it was a wrap for the hornets.Smh.

Daps
It was multiple players of the games. Harden took over in the 4th and won this game for us. Jones kept us alive in the third. Really once the starting lineup got back in the court together in the end it was a wrap for the hornets.Smh.
Did you not READ what I posted? -

He did shyt on Harden.

Pelicans have a garbage ass defense, Jones got them back in the game when AD got into foul trouble, Harden got some ticky-tack fouls go his way and he closed the game while Monty stuck Rivers' bum ass on him. Props to him, you can only beat what is in front of you.

Gordon shytted over Lin, cannan, and harden equally. Moreso Lin. Man U can't get Atthat one poster for his agenda with Kyrie when ur just as worse with ur agenda against harden. He just had a good night which isn't surprising considering how talented he is.
Most of his makes he was guarded by Harden/Parsons, Lin wasn't on him much at all. It wasn't just the points he scored, he was breaking down the Rockets defense because Harden couldn't contain him. If it seems like I have an agenda, it's only because I'm only trying to shed some reality on the situation.

I gave props to him for closing the game.

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps

Jim+is+kill+_57a69f3c3e00f82e0c8b97cc458f51c1.gif

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
He did shyt on Harden.

Pelicans have a garbage ass defense, Jones got them back in the game when AD got into foul trouble, Harden got some ticky-tack fouls go his way and he closed the game while Monty stuck Rivers' bum ass on him. Props to him, you can only beat what is in front of you.
I know Monty got to play him (injuries & he's a lottery pick), but, his love affair (sticking him on Harden, in that situation or having the ball in his hands at the end of that DAL song) is gonna have him promptly in....

currantshrub.jpg

Swamp-Thing

Daps
Reppin
The Green
So many teams out west are just known for coming up short, kinda like the Falcons and Chargers in the NFL.

Warriors, Blazers, Thunder and Clippers all seem like teams that will disappoint and underachieve in the end. They just don't have that championship spirit.