Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Daps
Wrong. San Antonio, OKC(with Westbrook healthy), Miami, Indiana, and Portland are legit.

Their starting lineup has outscored opponents by nearly 21 points per 100 possessions, by far the best margin of the 50 lineups in the league that have logged at least 150 minutes this season. In simple terms: Golden State’s starting five may well be the best lineup in the entire NBA.

Their starting lineup is complete, they just need time to grow. Plus they're starting to have the makings of a legitimate bench.

Daps
They can outscore people all they want but they can't defend.
:dahell:

They've been one of the best defensive teams this season. You're putting far too much emphasis on this loss. In the games where they've had all their starters - they have a 95 defensive rating, which is only second to Indiana. They've got one of the best defensive anchors in the league, one of the best perimeter defenders and a good-to-great defender in Klay.

You're acting as though they've got some Utah type defense. It's funny how you mention Portland as being legit, when they never made the playoffs last season and are one of the worst defensive teams in the league.

Seems as though you just have something against GS. :yeshrug:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Wrong. San Antonio, OKC(with Westbrook healthy), Miami, Indiana, and Portland are legit. I even have The Clippers slightly above The Warriors.
Portland is brand new, takes too many jumpers and plays no D. They'll fizzle out in the playoffs.

Daps
Lol nice try :umad:
He did shyt on Harden.

Pelicans have a garbage ass defense, Jones got them back in the game when AD got into foul trouble, Harden got some ticky-tack fouls go his way and he closed the game while Monty stuck Rivers' bum ass on him. Props to him, you can only beat what is in front of you.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
He did shyt on Harden.

Pelicans have a garbage ass defense, Jones got them back in the game when AD got into foul trouble, Harden got some ticky-tack fouls go his way and he closed the game while Monty stuck Rivers' bum ass on him. Props to him, you can only beat what is in front of you.
I didnt watch it but story of the game is Harden took over and won the game :wonka:

You were happy as hell when you thought it was gonna be different :banderas:

Daps
I didnt watch it but story of the game is Harden took over and won the game :wonka:

You were happy as hell when you thought it was gonna be different :banderas:
I don't care what story of the game you wanna frame it as, I watched it, that's what happened. Houston were always gonna come back, Pelicans can't hold onto leads. Still doesn't change the fact that Gordon shytted all over Harden.....

:umad:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I don't care what story of the game you wanna frame it as, I watched it, that's what happened. Houston were always gonna come back, Pelicans can't hold onto leads. Still doesn't change the fact that Gordon shytted all over Harden.....

:umad:
I didnt frame anything, Google did. Why would I be mad? Lol your agenda failed you again.