Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:wow: @ the quickness, and he's not even the quickest PG in the league, these dudes ain't human.

Conley been killing it lately too.

Courtney Lee and James Johnson acquisitions are going to save the Grizzlies season (obviously if Gasol stays on the court)

http://www.grizzlybearblues.com/201...shine-bright-like-a-beale-street-blue-diamond

The spacing has improved and Tony Allen and Prince can't be on the floor together. One of them will have to come off the bench. Mike Miller, Lee, and Johnson are all hitting 3s.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Better than some hood rat. :kobeshrug:

Why would it have to be some hoodrat? If Im in the NBA I'd fly your countrywoman Yaritza Reyes out and court her on some 1930s shyt, real proper like :wow:
So you saying you wouldn't fukk :upsetfavre:

I'm not attracted to white women, save for the Eastern Europe broads that look Asian with tan skin. I have never fukked a white woman, and never will :manny:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Why would it have to be some hoodrat? If Im in the NBA I'd fly your countrywoman Yaritza Reyes out and court her on some 1930s shyt, real proper like :wow:

I'm not attracted to white women, save for the Eastern Europe broads that look Asian with tan skin. I have never fukked a white woman, and never will :manny:
Czech and Hungarian women :melough:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
GS and HOU don't play defense.

At the rate we're going right now we don't play offense (outside of KD). Plus we beat Houston last game without Russy so I would assume they'll be hyped up to try & prove a point. Golden State is just going to out score us.

Daps
Reppin
California
At the rate we're going right now we don't play offense (outside of KD). Plus we beat Houston last game without Russy so I would assume they'll be hyped up to try & prove a point. Golden State is just going to out score us.

Yall should beat Houston. But Warriors gon give yall that work. Expect Curry to drop 38.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Yall should beat Houston. But Warriors gon give yall that work. Expect Curry to drop 38.

I don't see the Houston game as a win because like I said I assume they'll try to prove a point from the last game & it's in Houston. Warriors are more than likely going to kill us unless some crazy shyt happens.

I see a 4-6 record the rest of this month honestly although I would love to be surprised & be wrong. The wildcard in all of that is I still think Russy will be back before the end of this month & with Russy out there anything is possible.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I would hope that he would have a better record with all the eliteness he is surrounded with.

You should really read the article. It's heartbreaking.

:to:

At least he has his white cave bytch to hold him down.

Andre-Drummond-Jennette-McCurdy.jpg
Jenny Mccarthy?
edit:Mccurdy
He should of hit up iCarly instead, but I got a feeling Jenny loves the brothers
220px-Miranda_Cosgrove_at_Despicable_Me_2_red_carpet_movie_premiere_at_Event_Cinemas%2C_Bondi_Junction%2C_Sydney%2C_Australia.jpg

Last edited: