Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Daps
Reppin
California
I don't see the Houston game as a win because like I said I assume they'll try to prove a point from the last game & it's in Houston. Warriors are more than likely going to kill us unless some crazy shyt happens.

I see a 4-6 record the rest of this month honestly although I would love to be surprised & be wrong. The wildcard in all of that is I still think Russy will be back before the end of this month & with Russy out there anything is possible.

Although I really think yall desperately need to make a move for a better perimeter player, do you really want Westbrook back that soon breh?

I do not want that nikka getting hurt again.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Although I really think yall desperately need to make a move for a better perimeter player, do you really want Westbrook back that soon breh?

I do not want that nikka getting hurt again.

I want Russy healthy come playoff time. I don't know what is going on with his knee or how serious it is, but I don't know if this is coming back early or not either. Thunder don't let stuff leak out if they don't have to & the after all star timeframe seems like just a way to not have to deal with talking about when he is coming back all the time & having people hound him. He's already doing pre-game workouts & is going harder than people expected from what I've read. I think he wants to get back in time to play Miami at the end of the month.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anthony Bennett said on Wednesday he would be open to playing in the D-League and referred to himself as "clueless."

"It's not a bad thing, especially going down there, hopefully playing a lot, going out there, building my confidence," Bennett said. He needs all of the confidence he can get right now. The top pick in the 2013 NBA Draft is shooting a pathetic 26.9 percent from the field this season, has an average of 6.9 fouls per 48 minutes and has some major deficiencies on defense. Bennett can be left on the waiver wire in almost all leagues.

:wow:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
ESPN should have showed the Rockets-Pelicans game.... Utah-Spurs:scusthov:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Jenny Mccarthy?
edit:Mccurdy
He should of hit up iCarly instead, but I got a feeling Jenny loves the brothers
220px-Miranda_Cosgrove_at_Despicable_Me_2_red_carpet_movie_premiere_at_Event_Cinemas%2C_Bondi_Junction%2C_Sydney%2C_Australia.jpg

Jennette loves black men Miranda I seriously doubt she's on that wave.