California
iNcL7iHinKREv.gif

gotdamn why was Durant even on Conley?

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
:dwillhuh: Ibaka misses the open corner 3 then hit a stebpback 3 with ZBo right on him...This team. About to lose the next couple games too since it's Houston & Golden State.

But Presti finally signed another gaurd. Royal Ivey is back :blessed:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
@Malta

You peep Zach Lowe's thesis on the Pistons

:banderas:

The Pistons might be watchable again, but they’re still bad, and they’re bad in a very disturbing way: The Smith/Monroe/Drummond trio has been a complete flop on both ends of the floor. Opponents have outscored the Pistons by 7.4 points per 48 minutes in the 716 minutes the three bigs have played together, per NBA.com. Of the 134 trios leaguewide who have logged at least 500 minutes, only two have registered a worse scoring margin — and they play for two franchises (Utah and Philly) that are not trying to win games. The damage has been worse on defense. Detroit has allowed 110.2 points per 100 possessions with the ultra-big group, a mark that would rank well below Utah’s league-worst overall figure. Detroit is on pace to finish below the league average in both points scored and points allowed per possession for the fifth straight season; it is the only team to have pulled that dubious double in each of the last four seasons. Uh-oh.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/the-pistons-shouldnt-be-this-bad/

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
That just shows the greatness of Drummond, willing that team to wins, somehow with a better record than the Cavs. While the guy selected before him - Waiters, is giving his all-star teammate eye jammies and about to be traded for a conditional 2nd rounder :wow:

I would hope that he would have a better record with all the eliteness he is surrounded with.

You should really read the article. It's heartbreaking.

:to:

At least he has his white cave bytch to hold him down.

Andre-Drummond-Jennette-McCurdy.jpg

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So does Marshon Brooks just suck? He was putting up decent numbers his rookie season

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I would hope that he would have a better record with all the eliteness he is surrounded with.

You should really read the article. It's heartbreaking.

:to:

At least he has his white cave bytch to hold him down.

Andre-Drummond-Jennette-McCurdy.jpg

:scusthov: @ that pasty demon on his back, the only reason I haven't slandered him for that is because of how angry it made white dudes.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So does Marshon Brooks just suck? He was putting up decent numbers his rookie season
He wasnt really liked in Brooklyn and he just had no place on our team, I really think he just needs to find a team that he will fit on.... and the warriors most likely aint it

Happy Trails Jordan Crawford :why:

Rondo will be back Friday :blessed:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn, that's one less taker for Kirk Hinrich out there after that Warriors/Celtics deal

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

http://www.kentucky.com/2014/01/15/3035001/nerlens-noel-helping-make-henry.html

Henry Clay sophomore Braxton Upthegrove usually gets his basketball fix by being manager for the Blue Devils boys' team and by watching TV highlights of NBA superstar LeBron James.

On Friday, however, Upthegrove will get the thrill of his life when he meets James and his University of Kentucky hero, Nerlens Noel.

"When I see LeBron James I'm going to say, 'You're my favorite player, and my wish has come true,'" Upthegrove said. "And I get to see Nerlens Noel, too."

Upthegrove has his mom, Michelle, and Noel to thank for making it all happen.

Upthegrove, 16, is in need of a kidney transplant for the second time in his life. He got a transplant more than a decade ago, but his kidney function has been in failure the last two years. He's now on a waiting list for another transplant.

"Braxton has been sick since the day he was born, but he never complains," Michelle said. "He's on dialysis seven days a week, 10 hours a night, and he's just so happy to get off the machine and go do something.

"Basketball is the love of his life. His favorite teams are the Miami Heat and UK, and he loves LeBron James."

That's why Michelle has worked for two years to arrange for her son to meet James. Make-A-Wish Foundation tried to make it happen but couldn't.

When Noel took an interest in Braxton last year, things started to happen. Noel and his manager thought about bringing Braxton to the NBA Draft last summer, but that couldn't be worked out.

Everything seemed to be on hold until early this week, when Noel and his manager got in touch with Michelle. They hatched a plan off the cuff to fly Braxton and his mom to Philadelphia for Friday night's game between the 76ers and the Heat.

Braxton knew nothing about it until it was sprung on him at halftime of the Henry Clay-Bryan Station game Tuesday night. Noel broke the news on a video that was shown on the gym wall at Bryan Station.

When Braxton heard he was going to Philly to meet James and Noel, he jumped for joy, and accepted congratulations from a swarm of family, friends and Henry Clay players and coaches.

"He's going to be smiling ear to ear for the next few days," Michelle said. "And that's going to make me so happy."

Noel is such a good person. One of the hardest worker's I've seen in a Kentucky uniform, his motor is nonstop. I hope he does well in the NBA.