Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Fredette is starting to look like an NBA player.
Could have happened sooner if he wasn't constantly buried on the bench by Keith Smart. I don't remember if we had Jimmer when Westphal was here. He never got a fair chance since he was drafted. Jimmer really needs a change of scenery. It also didn't help that Isaiah Thomas just flat out took his spot.

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
Could have happened sooner if he wasn't constantly buried on the bench by Keith Smart. I don't remember if we had Jimmer when Westphal was here. He never got a fair chance since he was drafted. Jimmer really needs a change of scenery. It also didn't help that Isaiah Thomas just flat out took his spot.
it's time to break out that Jimmer Godfather avi breh. :ohlawd::banderas:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
it's time to break out that Jimmer Godfather avi breh. :ohlawd::banderas:
You mean this one breh?
268086_2060595481990_1964752_n.jpg

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
so mad we didn't get Jimmer in the DWill trade. We could use him

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
The Golden State Warriors have acquired Jordan Crawford and Marshon Brooks for Toney Douglas and part of their traded player exception in a three-team trade with the Boston Celtics and Miami Heat.
The Warriors have been looking to improve their backcourt depth, with discussions also taking place for Kyle Lowry and Kirk Hinrich.
The Heat will acquire Douglas, while sending Joel Anthony to the Celtics.
The Celtics will also receive the protected future first round pick of the Philadelphia 76ers from the Heat, along with a future second round pick. The pick from the 76ers is lottery protected in 2014 and 2015 and then becomes a second rounder.
Brian Windhorst of ESPN reports that the deal will likely save upwards of $10 million for the Heat in salary and luxury tax.
http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...e-Jordan-Crawford-MarShon-Brooks-From-Celtics