Turned that Lakers/Clips gm off a lil early. Missed this

balke2.gif

:banderas:

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
:snoop: At the highway robbery they committed trading Nash to us. :scusthov: Would hope somehow the Cats would trade that Pistons 1st rounder at the very least. Steve Clifford was assistant coach for the Lakers last year, so he is familiar with Pau. A Big Al/Pau front court would be one of the better front courts in the East. :ehh:They look like they want to make the playoffs this year, even though this should really be the year for them to tank, but seems like they said fukk it, we can't draft and want to try to win. Even Zeller who they drafted doesn't look like an NBA player so far either.
crazy how thats now the perception of that trade. when it originally happened you had damn near every laker fan saying shyt like "we got nash for nothing" "we come up with one sided trade proposals because were the lakers and we can pull then off" etc and praising of mitch. :smugbiden:

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Damn, the Bobcats have 3 1st round picks next year, but right now, none of them would be Top 9. (They get Detroit (top 8 protected) and Portland's picks this year.

The Phoenix Suns also have 3 1st rd picks next year. (They get Indiana's and Washington's (top 12 protected))

The 76ers could have 2 lottery picks as well (there own and New Orleans (top 5 protected)

Some squads will be getting right next year.

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
If the playoffs started right now, the WC playoffs would be fukking :banderas:

those match ups :blessed::whoo:

people might not realize how good the portland/phx match up is. Phx has beaten portland 2/3 times, both of them pretty easily too. the one portland win against phoenix was a lillard last second shot

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
If the playoffs started right now, the WC playoffs would be fukking :banderas:

those match ups :blessed::whoo:

people might not realize how good the portland/phx match up is. Phx has beaten portland 2/3 times, both of them pretty easily too. the one portland win against phoenix was a lillard last second shot
If we had Bledsoe I'd be confident in that series. As it stands now, 5 games at best.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Bobcats are like 3rd in defense this year.. They'll be in every game just cause of that even against the elite squads. Surprising because Big Al is manning the middle and he isn't known as a good defender in space better man to man on the block.
:whistle:

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=400489353

Code:
LaMarcus Aldridge is having a career season for the Portland Trail Blazers and he is adamant that he is happy with the franchise.

Aldridge also would be open to discussing a long-term contract extension with the Blazers.

"I would like to re-sign here," Aldridge said. "If they want to talk about it, I would talk about it. They haven't yet, but I'm looking forward to the chance to do that."

"When the appropriate time comes, which is not now, that is a conversation that will happen between (owner) Paul Allen, myself, LaMarcus and his agent (Arn Tellem)," Neil Olshey said. "It's not a conversation that's going to play out in the media in January."

Aldridge was not content with the Blazers' position at times in the offseason, but they have been one of the NBA's top teams this season.

portland needs to do whatever it takes to get noah-- deal around lopez and mccolum??
:leon: Lowkey breh will eventually become a maverick @Black Jesus. Imagine LA in his prime wit Dirk :wow:

If we had Bledsoe I'd be confident in that series. As it stands now, 5 games at best.
Suns have a history of whooping the blazers ass in the playoffs. I think the last time they were in the playoffs, it was a 5 game series...

I still remember game 3 or 4, where the blazers were literally up by 30+ points in the first quarter than managed to give it up all up by the 2nd :smh:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
He's not going to miss the season, unfortunately he opted to have the meniscus removed so he will be back probably shortly after all-star break.
Yeah I know, odd decision. Even still I dont see him rushing back and by the time he does and they work him back in and all we mifht be too far gone to make the playoffs.