Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Daps
Reppin
California
Seriously how are the Cavs this bad

I don't understand it either. Deng fixed the one GAPING hole they had and then they get culo blasted by 44. It's strange shyt.

Kyrie might need to start getting a little blame here. His play has been mediocre in total. I like dude's game, but he seems to not care for Cleveland AT ALL. Don't see him staying.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
wades birthday cake
5d7834447b5111e39c6812ce5dbdd1cb_8.jpg

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I don't understand it either. Deng fixed the one GAPING hole they had and then they get culo blasted by 44. It's strange shyt.

Kyrie might need to start getting a little blame here. His play has been mediocre in total. I like dude's game, but he seems to not care for Cleveland AT ALL. Don't see him staying.
MB was thoroughly out coached by one of his protégés.

Cavs went completely cold in the 2Q and never recovered.
I think it's both coaching and Kyrie playing when he feels like it but yeah i think he outta there as soon that contract up. Mike Brown is :trash: though, Rotations suck, no offensive system. I could go on and on.. How he got another head coaching job is beyond me:mindblown:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
T'Wolves offense is :scusthov: when Love is having a bad night and look downright like a lottery team when he isn't balling. The Wolves bench is the worst. And Adleman stay getting a pass, look at all the young players he held back and than they went onto another team to salvage themselves (Hedo, G-Wallace, D-Williams, etc.) And why did the Wolves take Shabazz & Dieng? :whew: Thank god Trey Burke isn't on the team, he would be stranded on the bench with Adleman and right now he looks like a PG you would rather have than Rubio right now.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
jv90.png

f1vh.png
+ 1 of their first rounders

I swear 1 of us would be a better GM than Cupcake
:mjpls: Bobcats are looking to trade MKG once he is healthy again. :ehh: I like Biyombo, he won't get there offensively ever, but can still be real nice on defense. And :heh: at Sessions coming back here again, even though we replaced him with Nash who can't even play anymore. :shaq2:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
:mjpls: Bobcats are looking to trade MKG once he is healthy again. :ehh: I like Biyombo, he won't get there offensively ever, but can still be real nice on defense. And :heh: at Sessions coming back here again, even though we replaced with Nash who can't even play anymore. :shaq2:
Lol it ain't like them boys is getting resigned, only Biyombo would be on the team. I rather do the Phoenix deal but they hate us so i doubt they would even consider it.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Lol it ain't like them boys is getting resigned, only Biyombo would be on the team. I rather do the Phoenix deal but they hate us so i doubt they would even consider it.
:snoop: At the highway robbery they committed trading Nash to us. :scusthov: Would hope somehow the Cats would trade that Pistons 1st rounder at the very least. Steve Clifford was assistant coach for the Lakers last year, so he is familiar with Pau. A Big Al/Pau front court would be one of the better front courts in the East. :ehh:They look like they want to make the playoffs this year, even though this should really be the year for them to tank, but seems like they said fukk it, we can't draft and want to try to win. Even Zeller who they drafted doesn't look like an NBA player so far either.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
T'Wolves offense is :scusthov: when Love is having a bad night and look downright like a lottery team when he isn't balling. The Wolves bench is the worst. And Adleman stay getting a pass, look at all the young players he held back and than they went onto another team to salvage themselves (Hedo, G-Wallace, D-Williams, etc.) And why did the Wolves take Shabazz & Dieng? :whew: Thank god Trey Burke isn't on the team, he would be stranded on the bench with Adleman and right now he looks like a PG you would rather have than Rubio right now.
I wouldn't go that far, but I agree on everything else.