Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Explain. I don't follow that douchebag and his terminology. :ld:

Is he saying the Lakers isn't a good landing place and he's better off with his smelly, grotesque, fukkboy scumtics? :ld:

Nah, it's just his words for tanking.

Sorry for Jabari
Bad seed for Embiid

I think he wants Jabari on the Celtics.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Nah, it's just his words for tanking.

Sorry for Jabari
Bad seed for Embiid

I think he wants Jabari on the Celtics.

Oh, lmao well he's right about that. I've never been more happy to see this team be trash. If this were a terrible draft LWO might be dealing with this situation much differently. I'd hate to see Jabari on the celtics, but I don't think Thibs gon let Chicago join the already competitive tank wars. :ehh:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Oh, lmao well he's right about that. I've never been more happy to see this team be trash. If this were a terrible draft LWO might be dealing with this situation much differently. I'd hate to see Jabari on the celtics, but I don't think Thibs gon let Chicago join the already competitive tank wars. :ehh:

The only issue with your tanking is Kobe, when he comes back he's not gonna be down with the plunge into the abyss.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The only issue with your tanking is Kobe, when he comes back he's not gonna be down with the plunge into the abyss.

He doesn't have a choice, if he wants to get himself injured again trying to make this team something it's not then that's on him. But at this point, Laker fans need that superstar of the future. Unless Germany builds a time machine, Kobe can't be that young superstar of the future. This tank is stronger than him, it's for the good of the whole franchise so he gotta just deal with it.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
He doesn't have a choice, if he wants to get himself injured again trying to make this team something it's not then that's on him. But at this point, Laker fans need that superstar of the future. Unless Germany builds a time machine, Kobe can't be that young superstar of the future. This tank is stronger than him, it's for the good of the whole franchise so he gotta just deal with it.

Whoever drafts Embiid is gonna need patience, I expect some duds but absolute flashes of brilliance at points in his rookie year.

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
I don't think you really appreciate how much Kobe is a narcissistic psychopath breh.

who the GOAT franchise drafting with the 14th pick? :ohhh::russ:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Whoever drafts Embiid is gonna need patience, I expect some duds but absolute flashes of brilliance at points in his rookie year.

Definitely, I just want him to get the same tutelage from Kareem that Bynum did. If he could make Drew that good, Embiid will be a force. :lupe:

I don't think you really appreciate how much Kobe is a narcissistic psychopath breh.

who the GOAT franchise drafting with the 14th pick? :ohhh::russ:

lmfao, I'm a Beanhovah's witness so I know. :ufdup:

But hes not that player anymore, plus f'ucktoni's presense alone guarantees he'll be injured again. If Kobe wants to end his career tryna drag this struggle team to a 1st round sweep it's his choice. Laker fans won't like it when he goes down but that's his choice. I honestly don't think him coming back will get us on some winning streak, the power of the tank compels him. :blessed: