FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Spurs about to make a trade?
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/writer...-rockets-were-intrigued-by-d-will-but-no-more
We've been predicting the Spurs' last hurrah for years, but this time it might really be the end of the road. The Spurs have been unusually aggressive trying to upgrade their roster in the trade market, a signal to rival execs that Gregg Popovich and R.C. Buford realize this might be the final shot at a title with the triumvirate of Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili. Duncan, 37, has a $10.4 million player option for next season, and Parker's future also has to be addressed; only $3.5 million of his $12.5 million for next season is guaranteed.

I don't think they should trade Diaw. Their lineup of Parker/Green/Leonard/Diaw/Duncan is probably the best in the league if you look at the offensive and defensive rating when they're on the floor together.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Eric Bledsoe had a piece of his right knee meniscus removed, and not the entire thing, during Friday's surgery.

We've seen conflicting reports on his surgery, but are pretty sure he didn't have his meniscus entirely removed, which would be a rare procedure for someone as young as Bledsoe. He's targeting a return sometime in the second half of the season, but we doubt he'll play prior to the All-Star break.

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think they should trade Diaw.

I don't either. I think he fits in perfect with the system Pop runs. I'm gonna be pissed if he does get traded. Shyt, Package up Green, Bonner and Splitter.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I don't either. I think he fits in perfect with the system Pop runs. I'm gonna be pissed if he does get traded. Shyt, Package up Green, Bonner and Splitter.

The problem with trading Green is that Belinelli can't defend and Splitter is actually a really good defender that just plays timid on the offensive end of the floor. Splitter was a big reason why Bosh was shut out in the finals and why ZBO had issues in the WCF.

All SA needs is another wing defender that can shoot.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Outside of Kyrie, he drafted 3 bench players in the lottery.

Tristan is not a starter, dude has almost no impact on the game, Waiters is best as a 6th man and Bennett is just horrible.
if we had them picks :noah: