Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:sadcam:@ that baseline shot by drummonds. He should be on probation for that one.

@Malta. :usure:

:lupe: So is this going to be your thing, go at Drummond, an unfinished 20 year old product that is way ahead of where we thought he'd be? Meanwhile you got a nearly 30 year old center still trying to learn how to play in the post, do you really wanna go down this road breh? Cause when the playoffs start and Dwight lays that inevitable egg I will go at you like you said Luther Head had superstar potential :smugbiden:
The bucks have the best Rookie in the league :ohhh:

He really is breh.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Yall are going to keep hyping up this AK47 clone, huh?

Explain how he's an AK47 clone, when he projects out to being a SF, and AK47 played his best at the 4.

He's the youngest player in the league, since starting he's averaging 11ppg, Ak47's high water mark was 16ppg. This kid is clearly going to be a better scorer.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Explain how he's an AK47 clone, when he projects out to being a SF, and AK47 played his best at the 4.

He's the youngest player in the league, since starting he's averaging 11ppg, Ak47's high water mark was 16ppg. This kid is clearly going to be a better scorer.
They said today that dude grew a inch and a quarter since joining the bucks he's 6'10 and still growing :leon: crazy...

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Most Bucks fans have been talking about him moving to the 4 :what: and no he isn't *clearly* going to be a volume scorer :russ:

There's a difference between scoring to fill out productivity on bad teams and scoring efficiently on a winning team :snoop:

Let's not even acknowledge he has only started 5 games :deadmanny:

What's wrong with being AK47 minus the injuries breh :what:

Nothing at all, I'd love for this dude to be a Batum or AK47 but some of the hyperbole and comparisons I've heard are hysterical

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Most Bucks fans have been talking about him moving to the 4 :what: and no he isn't *clearly* going to be a volume scorer :russ:

There's a difference between scoring to fill out productivity on bad teams and scoring efficiently on a winning team :snoop:

Really, show me these Bucks fans saying that....Considering they have Sanders, Henson and Ilyasova occupying the frontcourt where will these minutes come from at the 4 :stopitslime:. So the plan is to put him back on the bench, even though they have a massive hole at the 3?

Oh, so the youngest player in the NBA won't improve as a scorer, even though he's already made massive improvements over where he was just 2 months ago. The Ak47 comparison is so lazy, this kid does things Ak47 couldn't dream of doing on the perimeter, nevermind the fact he moves around the court better than him.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Really, show me these Bucks fans saying that....Considering they have Sanders, Henson and Ilyasova occupying the frontcourt where will these minutes come from :stopitslime:

Oh, so the youngest player in the NBA won't improve as a scorer, even though he's already made massive improvements over where he was just 2 months ago. The Ak47 is so lazy, this kid does things Ak47 couldn't dream of doing on the perimeter, nevermind the fact he moves around the court better than him.

Go to the RealGM Rookie thread or the Bucks board. The consensus seems to be move Sanders and groom Greek Freak into a PF since he'll have the size and frame after potentially growing to a 7 footer

Show me these things that Giannis can do that AK47 can't? :russ: I'm not saying he won't improve but 7-10 ppg on a bad team needing someone to put up empty stats to 16 ppg on a good to great team is a massive improvement :ld: He's a guy I see putting up multiple 5 blk 5 stl 5 ast 5 rebound nights, which is cool but he ain't no damn Durant with elite defense or Pippen with height or some future cornerstone like I keep hearing from people caught up in the sauce :stopitslime:

Gotta stop putting emphasis on these young players putting up stats on bad teams, it's the Toronto Raptor's "Mike James" effect, except 85% of the league is in that position. Khris fukking Middleton and Brandon Knight have been putting up great stats the past 5 games is all I'm saying :yeshrug:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Go to the RealGM Rookie thread or the Bucks board. The consensus seems to be move Sanders and groom Greek Freak into a PF since he'll have the size and frame after potentially growing to a 7 footer

Show me these things that Giannis can do that AK47 can't? :russ: I'm not saying he won't improve but 7-10 ppg on a bad team needing someone to put up empty stats to 16 ppg on a good to great team is a massive improvement :ld: He's a guy I see putting up multiple 5 blk 5 stl 5 ast 5 rebound nights, which is cool but he ain't no damn Durant with elite defense or Pippen with height or some future cornerstone like I keep hearing from people caught up in the sauce :stopitslime:

Gotta stop putting emphasis on these young players putting up stats on bad teams, it's the Toronto Raptor's "Mike James" effect, except 85% of the league is in that position. Khris fukking Middleton and Brandon Knight have been putting up great stats the past 5 games is all I'm saying :yeshrug:
I'd rather see him guard people on the perimeter. He'll be a more disruptive force there.