Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Cavs should of drafted Drummond instead of fukking Dion Waiters and they should of never hired Mike Brown. It can not be said enough that this organization is ineptly run. These owners are always crying broke but they're the biggest culprits as to why they aren't succeeding.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Cleveland should of wised up and put irving and waiters with oladipo.

Ehhh not a fan of Waiters and not a fan of Oladipo. I think Exum/Smart/Lavine have more potential as combo guards than those two.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cavs should of drafted Drummond instead of fukking Dion Waiters and they should of never heard Mike Brown. It can not be said enough that this organization is ineptly run. These owners are always crying broke but they're the biggest culprits as to why they aren't succeeding.

We can do that going back to the Tristan Thompson pick...they could have kyrie/derozan, Drummond, oladipo...

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Exum is in another tier than Lavine. Lavine needs to stay another year but if he comes out, he wouldn't be bad to develop a few years out.

Ya another year would help but he looks good on film. His game would translate well to the NBA. He a has a Klay Thompson like jumpshot and he can finish at the rim.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Ya another year would help but he looks good on film. His game would translate well to the NBA. He a has a Klay Thompson like jumpshot and he can finish at the rim.

He actually hasn't shown an ability to attack the rim and has struggled against quality competition. He's all tools at this point.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
He actually hasn't shown an ability to attack the rim and has struggled against quality competition. He's all tools at this point.

As long as he can throw it down like this and shoot he should be iigh. Remember Westbrook wasn't shyt at UCLA and look how he turned out. If I got the #5 or #6 pick I'm taking a shot at him.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Lavine's gonna be a stud. I could see him going top 5 in the draft after Parker, Wiggins, Randle and Embiid. I ain't sold on Exum though.

lavine needs to comeback another year way to many ?'s and holes in his game...he's looked shytty against real competition

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
As long as he can throw it down like this and shoot he should be iigh.Remember Westbrook wasn't shyt at UCLA and look how he turned out. If I got the #5 or 6 pick I'm taking a shot at him.

Westbrook could always dribble and attack the basket. He couldn't shoot, something Lavine can and he struggled to run an offense.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Westbrook could always dribble and attack the basket. He couldn't shoot, something Lavine can and he struggled to run an offense.

I know but what I'm tryna say is that Lavine has the physical tools to succeed and he already has something that young players struggle with a picture perfect jumpshot. He will get alot more freedom in the league and if he doesn't get better at attacking the basket you could always give him a Klay Thompson type role where he just comes off of screens and shoots all game long.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I know but what I'm tryna say is that Lavine has the physical tools to succeed and he already has something that young players struggle with a picture perfect jumpshot. He will get alot more freedom in the league and if he doesn't get better at attacking the basket you could always give him a Klay Thompson type role where he just comes off of screens and shoots all game long.

Klay Thompson is a great defender and passer, something Lavine would have to develop. He's also more crafty off the bounce than given credit for.