Daps
save us Gallo.
8P0fS3T.gif

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude in Milwaukee is extremely raw. He wasn't even suppose to see any significant playing time this season. He's ahead of the curve. Hopefully Milwaukee develops him right. They need a hubie brown type coach to keep him in the right progress

Daps
Reppin
NULL
MCW is out there launching em

25 FGA's with 3 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter.

It looks like the refs are mad at him for taking so many shots.They're not giving him any calls

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'm done breh, after you said there is two plays where he takes someone off the dribble from the 3 point line when there's more than that in the last video alone is hilarious. Then again, you're the same guy who said you wouldn't give prime Magic Johnson the max and you couldn't win a championship with him :heh:

You were done before you started, you took the time out to jump on RealGM when I told you to post proof, but now that it's obvious you didn't watch AK47 you wanna fall back.

Oh, and this is corny coli-nikka 101, say "But you said" like the post doesn't exist where I say I'd give a max contract to a PG 6'5"+, guess Magic is under 6'5" in your mind....just like all these people were saying Giannis is Durant yet can't come up with one single post.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
sad this blazers win wont get the merit it deserves without wade n lebron

nikkas shooting 66% from the floor and 50 from the three

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You were done before you started, you took the time out to jump on RealGM when I told you to post proof, but now that it's obvious you didn't watch AK47 you wanna fall back.

Oh, and this is corny coli-nikka 101, say "But you said" like the post doesn't exist where I say I'd give a max contract to a PG 6'5"+, guess Magic is under 6'5" in your mind....just like all these people were saying Giannis is Durant.

I stand by my assertion and you told me to provide links of Bucks fans speculating on him being a full time 4 and moving Sanders, I did that.

And you didn't clarify with the qualifier "above 6'5''" , until me and Gil called you out for your unequal comparisons.

Either way, he's in the league and will have to develop. We'll see what kind of player he turns into :youngsabo:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I stand by my assertion and you told me to provide links of Bucks fans speculating on him being a full time 4 and moving Sanders, I did that.

You found 1 dude on the last page of a discussion saying they should play him at the 4, that constitutes the entire Bucks fanbase :russ:

And you didn't clarify with the qualifier "above 6'5''" , until me and Gil called you out for your unequal comparisons.

Yeah, this right here just proves you're talking out your ass -

untitled3qu43.png

The first cot damn post :russ: We don't need to lie on here breh, I stand by everything I say right or wrong. Who you think I was talking about, Jalen Rose? How many other 6'5" + PGs could I possibly be talking about :russ:

Either way, he's in the league and will have to develop. We'll see what kind of player he turns into :youngsabo:

He'll develop into a better scorer and player than Ak47 ever was within 3 years :manny:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Breh, this is just a sad showing right now, so I edited it even though @mastermind and several other posters can tell you I've made this point before in the past? :russ:

LOL Ok breh, we'll see if a 3rd year Giannis is better than a mid 2000s AK47 :stopitslime: He'll have the usage rate on them Bucks teams :lolbron: