Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Low key, the Robin Lopez signing has been great for them. Hickson had a nice year for them last season, but he wasnt the type of big needed next to LMA. They needed a center and he has been solid defensively.

They also upgraded from Eric Maynor to Mo Williams as their first guard off their bench, big boost to their offense.
They were good last year, just undersized and inexperienced at the center position. Although Hickson was a beast, the help defense LA, constantly had to do wore on him. Not to mention Myers Leonard was still too much of a noob...

I'm watching the Jazz game right now to get a good idea of how well the reserves are progressing...

And Like I've said time and again, the only people to have really stopped LA from having a good game this year is Chicago. And those idiots kept talking why are we stilling doubling up n LA, like he's a fluke...

Statements like that separate separate the stans from the real fans...

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They were good last year, just undersized and inexperienced at the center position. Although Hickson was a beast, the help defense LA, constantly had to do wore on him. Not to mention Myers Leonard was still too much of a noob...

I'm watching the Jazz game right now to get a good idea of how well the reserves are progressing...

And Like I've said time and again, the only people to have really stopped LA from having a good game this year is Chicago. And those idiots kept talking why are we stilling doubling up n LA, like he's a fluke...

Statements like that separate separate the stans from the real fans...
Its because the Bulls got absolutely killed on the perimeter which resulted in blowing a 20 point lead. Thibs rarely doubles that hard and it was very confusing to us

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
PG 24 is coming for the top three SF status for real for real. Melo watch ya back!

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Cleveland fans already losin their damn minds. Kid just ran on the court in front of Paul with a 'Kyrie don't leave' shirt. Be a Cavs fan brehs.
Laughing-hysterically_thumb.gif