Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Blake Griffin really sux :snoop:

His overall effort tonight was just sickening. His lack of offense was disgusting. On the flight to Philly Doc just needs to push him out of the Plane when it reach its highest. And then jump out of the plane himself for lettin these bums shoot 30+ 3pters

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Pacers gettin DEEP in San Antonio ass

@twan83 how ya ass feelin breh?

I'm fine just got our ass whooped simple as that no excuses
I'm really impressed with paul george
hibbert showing them summers with duncan paying off really well
:damn: at stevenson though
not surprised by west though we use too playing him and him doing that too us

each lost we get will make us adjust for how we play that team next time its a good learning experience
good game fukk that great game for the pacers
i maybe a spurs fan or a fan in general for a team i like but i take my L's like a man and accept it and give props where its due

out of all the teams we played this year pacers are #1 that i seen as best team we played

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I'm fine just got our ass whooped simple as that no excuses
I'm really impressed with paul george
hibbert showing them summers with duncan paying off really well
:damn: at stevenson though
not surprised by west though we use too playing him and him doing that too us

each lost we get will make us adjust for how we play that team next time its a good learning experience
good game fukk that great game for the pacers
i maybe a spurs fan or a fan in general for a team i like but i take my L's like a man and accept it and give props where its due

out of all the teams we played this year pacers are #1 that i seen as best team we played

Pop is already taking notes

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My Pacers sending a message to the league :wow:

u know me fam y'all whooped our ass simple ass that can't wait till next time we play too see how much better each team improved
george is a damn monster and stevenson seems like the x factor too the chip for y'all cuz he does everything like george but a light version of him

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Pop is already taking notes

im not worried its still earlier in season and games like these gives him notes on what too do later down the line and for the playoffs
just come down will we be in top form towards the end of the season with our shyt in gear simple as that
but im damn impressed with the pacers by far the best team we played this season imo

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My Pacers sending a message to the league :wow:

oh by the way since this my first time watch george play this season and i tend too compare him too kawhi too get a general idea

this is just my opinion

leonard can't and won't be on his level no time soon without the freedom that george can get until duncan and manu retires we still run the big 3 down here

leonard is nowhere near as a good scorer and dribbler and penetrater as george where he should work on this summer which he didnt due too resting his injury

i think they are about even on rebounds and defense though

what u think?

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
oh by the way since this my first time watch george play this season and i tend too compare him too kawhi too get a general idea

this is just my opinion

leonard can't and won't be on his level no time soon without the freedom that george can get until duncan and manu retires we still run the big 3 down here

leonard is nowhere near as a good scorer and dribbler and penetrater as george where he should work on this summer which he didnt due too resting his injury

i think they are about even on rebounds and defense though

what u think?

on offense George is just on another level as Leonard right now. He can create his own shot a lot easier and has more range. Until Leonard has that kind of responsibility on offense I think it's not that fair of a comparison at the moment however. I think Leonard not having to carry the team on O effects his defense as well since PG is usually expending all his energy on both sides of the ball against the other teams top player. Leonard is solid though just not sure if he'll ever be a 20 ppg scorer but he is a top notch defender

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:ohhh: Thomas Robinson, starting to look in sync with portland's gameplan...

This is really a good game, the refs are letting them play hard, no flopping...

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We got our first look at a Deng less Bulls team, and it was exactly what I expected

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you a real female negging someone for simply saying Deng is better than Batum.

Irony is, Trailblazers are the team I want to win this year if it ain't gonna be my team.

who said batum is better than deng? deng is as of now the better player.