Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
jefftay1.gif

the jeff taylor dude be having flashes of being a solid player. dudes jumper is pretty wet and he not scared to dunk on a nig.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Blazers scored 130 last night :patrice:

Is Terry Stotts some sort of offensive genius brehs?

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kyle Korver has shot over 45% from 3 since the 09-10 season, I really think when the discussion of 'pure shooter' is brought up his name should be mentioned.

He broke the all time record last night hitting a 3 in his 90th consecutive game. When you take into consideration he is playing against great NBA defenses, and every single night the opposing scouting report probably notes not to ever leave him open, its a pretty cool stat.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Blazers scored 130 last night :patrice:

Is Terry Stotts some sort of offensive genius brehs?

It's not a revolutionary system he's running. He tweaked the Mavs shyt. An he has great personnel for it. And inside-out PF; a SF who can hit 3s, slash, and distribute; a PG who can penetrate and shoot; shooters everywhere on the court. You can't really double or clog the lane, and you can't play the shooters too close because they'll drive and either score or make plays. It's great basketball to watch.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Lillard is basically going to be what D.Rose will never amount to be?

Meh, they don't play the same way to me. D Rose was fun as hell to watch, reckless in the paint and got above the rim something serious. Lillard is more of a jump shooter but he's a great game manager and knows how to play at different speeds and pace. Also, Lillard has a better team than D Rose ever had.

Batum >= Deng
Aldridge > Boozer
Wes > Whoever started at the 2.
Lopez > Noah

Rose had to carry his squad.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Meh, they don't play the same way to me. D Rose was fun as hell to watch, reckless in the paint and got above the rim something serious. Lillard is more of a jump shooter but he's a great game manager and knows how to play at different speeds and pace. Also, Lillard has a better team than D Rose ever had.

Batum >= Deng
Aldridge > Boozer
Wes > Whoever started at the 2.
Lopez > Noah

Rose had to carry his squad.

Deng >= Batum
Aldridge>
Wes >= Jimmy (I think Wes will come down to Earth)
Noah> Lopez

What are you talking about?

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
Deng and Noah are clearly better than Batum and Lopez...now and two years a go when Rose made their run.

All Rose needed was someone like LMA though.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Deng >= Batum
Aldridge>
Wes >= Jimmy (I think Wes will come down to Earth)
Noah> Lopez

What are you talking about?
I meant to say Lopez < Noah. Deng ain't better than Batum IMO. So we gonna argue Rose had a better cast?