iggy
lee
drummond

bogut off the bench

yes u wildin, because monta is better than harden :mjpls:

why do you say monta is better?

Daps
monta is without question a more well rounded scorer

i had a long ass email debate with my friends. they're like "youre getting hype off 15 games"

im like :what: monta has done this sh*t before for multiple seasons. dudes have short memories
too true., dudes do have short memories. he's a better passer/playmaker as well. a stable environment and dirk is bringing out the best in him. he's even more humble in real life. chopped it up with him for a bit at gus's a few years back. dude was genuinely interested in what you got to say.... and i was a nobody...... :wow:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
too true., dudes do have short memories. he's a better passer/playmaker as well. a stable environment and dirk is bringing out the best in him. he's even more humble in real life. chopped it up with him for a bit at gus's a few years back. dude was genuinely interested in what you got to say.... and i was a nobody...... :wow:

still are :pachaha:

but yea monta is a great humble dude. talked to him twice and i didn't think a nikka could out country me.. i was wrong :wow:

nikkas forget at 6'3 he was dropping 20 a game on 50% Shooting as the 3rd option.. he just needed the right team he coulda be a STAR

layup gawd

Daps
still are :pachaha:

but yea monta is a great humble dude. talked to him twice and i didn't think a nikka could out country me.. i was wrong :wow:

nikkas forget at 6'3 he was dropping 20 a game on 50% Shooting as the 3rd option.. he just needed the right team he coulda be a STAR

layup gawd

i don't know if i should dap you for this jab............. :wtb:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
they're like "youre getting hype off 15 games"

im like :what: monta has done this sh*t before for multiple seasons. dudes have short memories
fukking hate when people make stupid arguments like this. I've come to realization that most people don't understand basketball. They think watching highlight flicks + random stats = high basketball iq...

Greenstrings

All Star
Daps
End of the shot clock too :whoo:
825523255.gif

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:salute: to LMA finally becoming a good rebounder now. :obama: I thought that was really his biggest glaring flaw, but now he is looking like the best offensive big man in the game right now between him and Love, but would give the edge to LMA right now. :patrice: If they can just get another solid piece off the bench, playoff time might be wild.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
:salute: to LMA finally becoming a good rebounder now. :obama: I thought that was really his biggest glaring flaw, but now he is looking like the best offensive big man in the game right now between him and Love, but would give the edge to LMA right now. :patrice: If they can just get another solid piece off the bench, playoff time might be wild.

Always liked LMA over Love. Even Bosh.