Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still remember the time I was watching Rasheed Wallace in warmups spotting up and having an equipment guy feed him passes while another equipment guy rushed at him to block the shot. He must have made 24/25 with the guy right in his face and he has never been an elite shooter or anything. Standing in one spot and making shot after shot really isn't that hard.

I guarded Sheed several times in 5 on 5s and word to the Gospel he had a spin-move 3 pointer that was automatic in college. His tall ass would do a cross into a spin into a fadeaway 3 and it was all net every fukking time. It was unguardable. His skill set - which he rarely took full advantage of - was plain fukking amazing.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I guarded Sheed several times in 5 on 5s and word to the Gospel he had a spin-move 3 pointer that was automatic in college. His tall ass would do a cross into a spin into a fadeaway 3 and it was all net every fukking time. It was unguardable. His skill set - which he rarely took full advantage of - was plain fukking amazing.
:comeon:

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
i mean i haven't been followin miami closely but the way grant hill and kenny were tryna badmouth them boys as being unimpressive so far this season specifically b/c of their detroit loss and now this bulls game... um the fukk? didn't they JUST win 10 games in a row prior to the detroit game? :what:

And the '90s knicks, 95-96 magic, and 97-98 jazz never feared the bulls so why is it a big deal that an indiana or a san antonio doesn't 'fear' miami? they're not supposed to.
honestly though, who has miami played so far? they've loss 5 games already in the WOAT conference. and the clips and mavs were at home.

i know you can only play who's on the schedule, but it's been a cupcake schedule.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I've guarded Vince Carter, Stephon Marbury, Richie Parker, Courtney Alexander, and AliMoe too, among others. All of them unsuccessfully. Steph had at least 25 points on me in one half at Golden Hoops.

You really surprised that there are people on this board who have played against good basketball players?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
@Malta how you gon explain this breh:

The Chinese were punking the shyt out of Brasil :beli:

:wow:

Brazil has about 20-30 years before they become a world power in basketball, right now they suck ass though :russ:

Plus, you see any black brazilians in there :mjpls:, when the team got a bunch of Nene looking nikkas from Favelas playing for them in 2024 I bet that scene wont happen again.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Brazil has about 20-30 years before they become a world power in basketball, right now they suck ass though :russ:

Plus, you see any black brazilians in there :mjpls:, when the team got a bunch of Nene looking nikkas from Favelas playing for them in 2024 I bet that scene wont happen again.
:patrice: Was kind of wondering why NeNe wasn't out there. Still they was getting the A-town Stomped. The Chinese also initiated the attack on the G-Town Hoyas a couple years back, they straight jumped this black kid out of nowhere...

But it looks like South American teams are soft in general:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I've guarded Vince Carter, Stephon Marbury, Richie Parker, Courtney Alexander, and AliMoe too, among others. All of them unsuccessfully. Steph had at least 25 points on me in one half at Golden Hoops.

You really surprised that there are people on this board who have played against good basketball players?

my dude, you really gotta finish telling us stories

You were kicking that shyt this summer breh.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
honestly though, who has miami played so far? they've loss 5 games already in the WOAT conference. and the clips and mavs were at home.

i know you can only play who's on the schedule, but it's been a cupcake schedule.

True but couldnt we say the same thing about the pacers? They havent exactly played any world beaters until late. Plus, miami just ran off 27+ wins in a row last season with essentially the same team.. so it just seems pointless and short sighted to expect the heat to do anything more than theyre doin now: coasting thru the reg season and giving wade half the year off.

Not to mention that they destroyed a chicago bulls team that was hyped up to be the shyt on opening night.. so them losing to this broken down version of the same squad, after winning 10 straight vs similar squads, is pretty much whatever. They arent struggling but they also arent tyna flex either unless they feel its warranted

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Cowherd really does hate Melo. I didn't hear it live, but, :laugh: @ these replays of the Lebron/Melo/fourwheeler/motorcycle analogies.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I never thought Mike Brown could be surpassed...Jason Kidd is the worst coach in North American sports history.
sohh you're not watching the situation that's developing out in T-Dot as well...

@Wise @Miggs @Tic Tac T O

My question, why do all the black coaches have all the losing records. Kidd, Woodson, Casey, Brown. :snoop: :why:

Last edited:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
sohh you're not watching the situation that's developing out in T-Dot as well...

@Wise @Miggs

My question, why do all the black coaches have all the losing records. Kidd, Woodson, Casey, Brown. :snoop: :why:

Kidds not ready to be a coach...i think Woodson is not in a great situation and Mike Brown is just overrated.

Casey on the other hand is just a terrible coach on all levels...you have to watch raptor games to witness the nightly incompetence.
HE doesnt sub properly,he leaves starters on the bench too long and doesnt give them a chance to get back into a game,he never takes timeouts when he should...He always trying to match up with other teams lineups instead of trying to dictate the pace of the game...(for instnce if JV is beasting he will take him out and sit him if a team running small against him) or the one thing that drives me crazy is he'll go away from his hot hand..if Demar is lighting it up he'll run the offense thru Rudy the next 5 possessions or he'll sit DD on the bench when hes killin another team,he has no feel for the game and its momentum swings...
Hes terrible in set plays and doesnt make adjustments fast enough such as changing the defense or switching the coverages....

NO lie we've lost about 4-5 games on strictly horrible coaching this season....Hes best suited as an assistant but he can not be a HC in this league,he doesnt have the accumen for it...