Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Marcus Thompson just posted this vid from todays practice :merchant:

Not be a debbie downer or anything, but I'm sure 90% of the cats in the NBA have no problem doing this or something simliar, including bench warmers. Heck Jordan Hill can shoot three's while sitting down on the bench(no bankshot).

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Not be a debbie downer or anything, but I'm sure 90% of the cats in the NBA have no problem doing this or something simliar, including bench warmers. Heck Jordan Hill can shoot three's while sitting down on the bench(no bankshot).
You really think so? You're fooling yourself if you believe that.

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
You really think so? You're fooling yourself if you believe that.

ive seen martell webster and brad beal drain threes in pre-game warmups like its nothin, its not 90% of nba players that can shoot like that but lets not act like that steph vid is anythin special (and im a fan of his)

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
i mean i haven't been followin miami closely but the way grant hill and kenny were tryna badmouth them boys as being unimpressive so far this season specifically b/c of their detroit loss and now this bulls game... um the fukk? didn't they JUST win 10 games in a row prior to the detroit game? :what:

And the '90s knicks, 95-96 magic, and 97-98 jazz never feared the bulls so why is it a big deal that an indiana or a san antonio doesn't 'fear' miami? they're not supposed to.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

ive seen martell webster and brad beal drain threes in pre-game warmups like its nothin, its not 90% of nba players that can shoot like that but lets not act like that steph vid is anythin special (and im a fan of his)

I still remember the time I was watching Rasheed Wallace in warmups spotting up and having an equipment guy feed him passes while another equipment guy rushed at him to block the shot. He must have made 24/25 with the guy right in his face and he has never been an elite shooter or anything. Standing in one spot and making shot after shot really isn't that hard.