Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I just worry bout yall at the 5 a lil is all but it doesn't seem too much a problem.
Yeah the 5 is always the problem. I'm praying Lopez doesn't get injured otherwise its a wrap for the season. Because Freeland isn't confident enough to defend the fort, plus he's a little undersized, which was the problem with JJ Hickson. I kind of want to see Myers Leonard get some more playing team in the up coming weeks, because he has a decent mid range game( No LA), but similar to Lopez...

Steve Adams, the back up center from OKC, has a high basketball IQ. His moves were dripping with swag and confidence :whew: He'd be a great fit on the blazers...

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
i swear they show that Remy Martin commercial at least 10 times an hour on NBA TV.

Daps
Reppin
California
You won't find a single nikka even on here hating on the Blazers, true story. I think they might be the most respected of all teams. After all the bullshyt injuries and shyt they had to deal wit...naw. B Roy especially. Portland deserves to go far brehs. I can only imagine if they beat Dallas in 2011. Don't know if they woulda beat the Heat, but the tools of possibility.

Would anyone even seriously be mad if these nikkas won it all

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
You won't find a single nikka even on here hating on the Blazers, true story. I think they might be the most respected of all teams. After all the bullshyt injuries and shyt they had to deal wit...naw. B Roy especially. Portland deserves to go far brehs. I can only imagine if they beat Dallas in 2011. Don't know if they woulda beat the Heat, but the tools of possibility.

Would anyone even seriously be mad if these nikkas won it all

Spoke too soon.

fukk the Trail Blazers.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
:russ: @ your comparisons, he putting up Hot Rod numbers alright, except Hot Rod put up TT numbers off the bench. I won't acknowledge him :Playahata:

You should have got Ballstreams.com, cheaper than league pass my high sidin travelin brother.
Breh, can you hook a fellow Drummnd appreciater up with a Ballstreams invite?