Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'm insulted that you would even ask me that bruh

My feelings are legitimately hurt

:whoa: My brother, I actually skipped it this year and went with Ballstreams, only reason why I'd even ask such a ridiculous question.

:to:
You got the broadband joint? I tried that two years ago absolutely terrible.

Yeah, Ballstreams is fukking dope.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
The Warriors are made for TV, they just need some cat like Jeremy Evans on their squad that can't do nothing but finish dunks to be all-time level entertaining.

The PERFECT center for this team would be Tyson Chandler. No offensive game, just putbacks. Doesnt grab enough defensive boards though.

Back on topic: I cant get enough of this Warriors team. I should have been in bed a long time ago, but just feel like I will miss something in a GSW game.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: My brother, I actually skipped it this year and went with Ballstreams, only reason why I'd even ask such a ridiculous question.

:to:

Yeah, Ballstreams is fukking dope.

What is that? Never heard of it

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the interior D of the Rockets= the perimeter D of the Warriors. And both teams can go unconcious from beyond the arc.

Oh shyt. I think I just picked my WCF. :krs:
I like the Dubs much more on offense though

and this transition game :wow:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
What is that? Never heard of it

It's basically NBA league pass, it cost me $90 for this season and part of next season, the service is hosted in the Netherlands where you're allowed to rebroadcast "news" and sports falls under news there so they are exempt from copyright laws (for now). They have an archive too, you can watch pretty much any game from the last few months and they also have the TNT pre & post game shows :wow: It's HD too, and I can stream it to my TV, I had 4 streams open earlier with no prob.

From what I've read their NHL version has been up for 6 years.