Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
brooklyn has a a hell of a squad, most talented in the league

just tough to see the heat losing
I seen the Heat get took to two game 7's back to back by squads less talented than Brooklyn, They were one Ray Allen 3 away from coming up short. When the Lakers 3 peated I couldn't see them losing, I can see Miami losing especially when Bosh seems to be regressing. Dude can't even get 7 rebounds a game now, Brook and KD will eat his lunch in a series.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I seen the Heat get took to two game 7's back to back by squads less talented than Brooklyn, They were one Ray Allen 3 away from coming up short. When the Lakers 3 peated I couldn't see them losing, I can see Miami losing especially when Bosh seems to be regressing. Dude can't even get 7 rebounds a game now, Brook and KD will eat his lunch in a series.
both the pacers and the spurs are better teams than brooklyn :snoop:

only way heat come close to losing is with wade battling injuries

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
both the pacers and the spurs are better teams than brooklyn :snoop:

only way heat come close to losing is with wade battling injuries
I disagree, they picked up Garnett, Pierce, Kirilenko, Terry, and Mason Plumlee. I don't know how you can say the Pacers are better fam. That's simply not true.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i think people have actually forgotten just how good derrick rose is man

if he really added 10 pounds of muscle, and has improved his shot as much as they are saying? :banderas:

i feel like he will separate himself again as the second best player in the league by the ASB

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
This season right here is gonna be a problem :blessed:

Predictions:

MVP - CP3
Clips vs Heat/Pacers in the finals. Wade is probably the most important player in the league this season. If he's healthy enough and adapts like he said he will then the Heat will probably 3peat. If not....:patrice:

Warriors vs Clips in the WCF would be :wow:

And as for Brooklyn? :childplease: don't they have a rookie coach? I'd be highly surprised if they make it to the ECF. Bulls had NO BUSINESS beating them last year.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
This season right here is gonna be a problem :blessed:

Predictions:

MVP - CP3
Clips vs Heat/Pacers in the finals. Wade is probably the most important player in the league this season. If he's healthy enough and adapts like he said he will then the Heat will probably 3peat. If not....:patrice:

Warriors vs Clips in the WCF would be :wow:

And as for Brooklyn? :childplease: don't they have a rookie coach? I'd be highly surprised if they make it to the ECF. Bulls had NO BUSINESS beating them last year.
Lawrence Frank is the real coach of that team.

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
I got jimmy butler or klay Thompson for most improved

Philly will be otherworldly bad the point guard from Syracuse won't be that good

Demarcus cousins ends up to volatile to keep in sac town

Pelicans make the playoffs

Dwayne wade plays no more then 50 games