Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
they're the outlier i'm referring to, i can't really think of another team save the 04 pistons (who had arguably the best defense of all time) win a title shooting jumpers. 75 warriors?
It's not as if the Bulls teams of the 90's were getting points from the paint at will. Jordan was killing off his mid-range game. I get what you're saying tho and I agree with the premise based on the larger sample size of the last 30 years or so.

Typically you see the dominant post scorer I.E Shaq, Duncan, Hakeem, Bynum, etc. win championships, however in today's NBA we're witnessing the proliferation of the outside-inside game. With the lack of functional post scorers in todays NBA you're seeing that shooters are now more coveted than they've ever been. Greg Oden was the last center drafted first overall.

The penetrating point guard is also more coveted than the back to the basket big man which is why Wall was drafted ahead of Cousins. The game is changing, if you look around the league the big with the immaculate post game is a dinosaur.

Last edited:

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
drose_feat.jpg

The wait is almost ova:blessed:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
How as Rubio looked during Eurobasket?

If he gets some confidence in his offensive game & actually becomes a decent shooter/scorer, I'm jumping on the bandwagon completly.

He's shot MUCH better. He's gotten stronger so he's able to take more contact but he's working on a nice step back jumper.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did Tony go off or something?

Are Batum & Noah playing?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
How did Ricky look breh? :lupe:
15 minutes, most of that in the first half. Didn't play well, but him not in the 2nd half is what allowed Parker to dissect Calderon limb from limb.

If this were a Wolves game, I'd be mad. Him not playing = him not injured, so I won't complain too much.

Camp's around the corner, but Ricky had a solid tournament. He's working on what he needs to work on.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
#

These nikkas is learning how to shoot from Steph and Klay :obama:

OG Dell Curry rocking that Dubs gear