Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
"stretch the joint daily, Ice it every night, put your arm in a sling...take 4 weeks off"

I dunno if I can take 4 weeks off :noah:

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
"stretch the joint daily, Ice it every night, put your arm in a sling...take 4 weeks off"

I dunno if I can take 4 weeks off :noah:

Yes you can. Trust me, you will regret not taking time off of you seriously fukk something up.

LOL on my 3rd week off and still feel like shyt most day. :sadcam:

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
So today I had the honor of pulling a jungle of weeds outside today

I haven't done it since I was a kid and I remember it sucking so I was naturally pissed. So i'm pulling the weeds and they are strong as fukk, then I figured somethig out.

the best way to pull out weeds is to deadlift the shyt out of them(using your legs not your arms)

once I figured that out, GAME OVER MAN:ooh:

I pulled all them mothafukas, even a fine ass honey with black tight booty shorts walked by and said high(never saw her in my life:lolbron:)

I want to thank nikkas here for getting me in to stronglifts and PHAT, it felt like a workout and it's my day off:clap:

more motivation for power upperbody tomorrow:yes:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Brehs, it's time for me to get serious.

First, the good: Since October 2011 I've gone from a high of 285 to 215 as my regular weight. Changed my diet up, started lifting weights on a semi regular basis. Took up basketball for cardio as well. I'm happy with the weight I've lost and the difference it has made in both my physique and my confidence level.

Now I have the disease of more. I want to get down to 185 range before the end of this year, and possibly a very cut 175 by my birthday (March). I think it's time for that PHAT training, any opinions?

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listening to the Joe Rogan podcast has me intrigued. Thoughts on a routine based around mostly kettlebell work?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Brehs, it's time for me to get serious.

First, the good: Since October 2011 I've gone from a high of 285 to 215 as my regular weight. Changed my diet up, started lifting weights on a semi regular basis. Took up basketball for cardio as well. I'm happy with the weight I've lost and the difference it has made in both my physique and my confidence level.

Now I have the disease of more. I want to get down to 185 range before the end of this year, and possibly a very cut 175 by my birthday (March). I think it's time for that PHAT training, any opinions?

PHAT is alot of volume, great routine but when i did it I was eating at maintenance

PHAT on a deficit :ohlawd: just sounds painful

you can try it out tho

LOUD

King Of All Kings
Daps
Reppin
Fashion Heavens
Checking in here look for some advice
I go to the gym 3 times per week been doing so for nearly a month before that it was straight pushups pullups dips and crunches in the house. I've seen a little gain and I'm working for more.
However I'm thinking should I go out and buy some WHEY, to add a few extra pounds on I want to add 10-15 healthy pounds by the end of the year.
Any tips

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
Checking in here look for some advice
I go to the gym 3 times per week been doing so for nearly a month before that it was straight pushups pullups dips and crunches in the house. I've seen a little gain and I'm working for more.
However I'm thinking should I go out and buy some WHEY, to add a few extra pounds on I want to add 10-15 healthy pounds by the end of the year.
Any tips

Get that whey. Deadlifts, Squats, military press, and Bench added to your pushups, pull-ups, dips, and crunches will get you that 10-15 pounds.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
PHAT is alot of volume, great routine but when i did it I was eating at maintenance

PHAT on a deficit :ohlawd: just sounds painful

you can try it out tho

What would you suggest in place of PHAT then, sir?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
What would you suggest in place of PHAT then, sir?

any strength routine that stresses less reps and more weight

its just better mentally, but if you have the mental fortitude by all means try PHAT

but i really feel PHAT is best on a surplus