Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Yea, I use the MyFitnessPal app on my phone...scan the barcode on nearly any food item and bam. :gladbron: Their recommend protein and calorie intake is off, but other than that it's great.

Did a set of ten pullups today. My personal best for a set.:wow: nikkas around the gym were like :ohhh:. I know this one dude in the gym doing them with 90lbs. attached. :damn:

semtex

:)
Daps
Yea, I use the MyFitnessPal app on my phone...scan the barcode on nearly any food item and bam. :gladbron: Their recommend protein and calorie intake is off, but other than that it's great.

Did a set of ten pullups today. My personal best for a set.:wow: nikkas around the gym were like :ohhh:. I know this one dude in the gym doing them with 90lbs. attached. :damn:
I got 16 overhands last week. I was like :bryan:

Benny P

Registered Rican
Daps

:dwillhuh::wow::ahh:

I've had this app for a month and didn't realize you could do this til just now!

Benny P

Registered Rican
Daps
Have to deload for this week. I owe my body it/plus for the next 4 days I will be with my gf and her family...they don't have any gyms around them. :sadbron: The deload will be necessary though because my knee has been asking for it for a little while. But once next Monday comes :shaq:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
man i really wanted to get some cardio in last night, but after squats and deads tues night my quads and hams were like :ufdup:. i guess taking a day off in between isn't the worst thing.

semtex

:)
Daps
Cleansing your system first thing in the morning with a quart or two of water = :ahh: