Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I was on some simple sugar pre-WO shyt and it was knocking me out. I'm hoping the oats won't slap me w/that sugar rush.

There's an article Lyle wrote mentioning how to get around this.

Something like taking/drinking the preworkout as you're warming up (exercise blunts the insulin response).

:manny:

Either that or have a small slow digesting meal a couple hrs beforehand and ignore pre workout calories.

I get the crash too depending how sedentary I've been leading up to the preworkout. Raising my heart rate a bit helps. Also, taking caffeine seemed to exaggerate the crash.

I've been playing with my food choices the past week. Currently stacking my last meal with minimum 100g protein to see if it has any effect on energy/mood/hunger the following day.

Just trynna find what works best for me, but there's so many variables to try out :noah:

semtex

:)
Daps
I wish I had more shapely arms. They strong as fukk. Hopefully that will be resolved during the cut.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I wish I had more shapely arms. They strong as fukk. Hopefully that will be resolved during the cut.

That's what I want. My arms big as fukk(people tell me taht but I don't think so) but I want t oget some shape to them. I'm just now starting to get taht definition between the shoulder and bicep after many years of trying. Gotta thank the coli and phat for that

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Squatted and deadlifted barefoot last night on the cement in my backward,i think an insect stung my index toe,got it super swollen and it hurts like a bytch to walk,much less go to gym,wanted to pop that shyt and throw a bad aid and go to gtm,anyone know what to do to speed this shyt up?:shaq2:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Pill or powder creatine? :leostare:
Powder bruh
Squatted and deadlifted barefoot last night on the cement in my backward,i think an insect stung my index toe,got it super swollen and it hurts like a bytch to walk,much less go to gym,wanted to pop that shyt and throw a bad aid and go to gtm,anyone know what to do to speed this shyt up?:shaq2:
Chongletas bruh

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
There's an article Lyle wrote mentioning how to get around this.

Something like taking/drinking the preworkout as you're warming up (exercise blunts the insulin response).

:manny:

Either that or have a small slow digesting meal a couple hrs beforehand and ignore pre workout calories.

I get the crash too depending how sedentary I've been leading up to the preworkout. Raising my heart rate a bit helps. Also, taking caffeine seemed to exaggerate the crash.

I've been playing with my food choices the past week. Currently stacking my last meal with minimum 100g protein to see if it has any effect on energy/mood/hunger the following day.

Just trynna find what works best for me, but there's so many variables to try out :noah:
Im def gonna bring creatine to work.

I am finding I like to do upper body around lunch and lower body later in the day. Had a really bad upper body workout just now

I havent been over to Lyle's site in a minute. Still got a lot of great info though, thanks for the reminder

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wats that?:ld:
jayzbeyonce3.JPG

Look @ the camel's toes

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
So you are just going to wear spandex to the park this morning and split the hand rail of the steps with your butt cheeks :takedat:

I think I'm developing a body complex brehs :wow:

The clarity driving home after workouts
D3lON.gif

5 pounds in five days :heh: