Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Can someone tell me if Groin Injuries/strains/pulls can cause problems with the lil homie downstairs? I havent felt the same since I had this groin issue hooping. :to:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
popped a caffeine pill for the first time before workout today. felt alright, seemed like i was a lil more focused and i didnt yawn once. went the heaviest on deads i've ever gone @265 and didnt not end up in snap city, though my mcl felt weird for like 2 minutes :lupe:

this broad with a fat ass damn near had dudes dropping weights and crashing into shyt. mufukkas cant focus when proper butt cheeks are in the vicinity :russ:

@Adam3000 you copped a belt right? do you feel like it helps you with deads also, or just the squats?

Last edited:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Can someone tell me if Groin Injuries/strains/pulls can cause problems with the lil homie downstairs? I havent felt the same since I had this groin issue hooping. :to:
No. It shouldn't. It's called a groin strain, because that's near where the pain is, but its really the hamstring that's strained. The genitals do not have any muscles or ligaments directly connected to it from the hamstrings.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
popped a caffeine pill for the first time before workout today. felt alright, seemed like i was a lil more focused and i didnt yawn once. went the heaviest on deads i've ever gone @265 and didnt not end up in snap city, though my mcl felt weird for like 2 minutes :lupe:

this broad with a fat ass damn near had dudes dropping weights and crashing into shyt. mufukkas cant focus when proper butt cheeks are in the vicinity :russ:

@Adam3000 you copped a belt right? do you feel like it helps you with deads also, or just the squats?
No belts :beli:
Be a man

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

I like it for both. No idea if it helps poundage on deads, but it helps me focus on proper form and back alignment

No belts :beli:
Be a man

:comeon:

Dont listen to this