Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

uhh

Something like this?

Like I don't know how to explain it, so I won't even try. Just a wider oblique than is present on most people. Maybe I'm wrong, and over imagining it. Time will tell.

:yeshrug:

i actually am built like that :dwillhuh:

if you have wide hips it works real good, but i think this might be one of those unfortunate side effects of doing deadlifts, is that they hit your abs hard(obliques as well)

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
i actually am built like that :dwillhuh:

if you have wide hips it works real good, but i think this might be one of those unfortunate side effects of doing deadlifts, is that they hit your abs hard(obliques as well)

Yeah I don't have wide hips, so it's gonna be pretty apparent LOL. I don't really mind it (To be honest at this point I care more about how fukking STRONG I can get, and not at all what my body looks like) but if I had to pick an ideal shape, that wouldn't be it LOL.

:manny:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Yeah I don't have wide hips, so it's gonna be pretty apparent LOL. I don't really mind it (To be honest at this point I care more about how fukking STRONG I can get, and not at all what my body looks like) but if I had to pick an ideal shape, that wouldn't be it LOL.

:manny:

Whoa now wait a minute

Last edited by a moderator:

semtex

:)
Daps
LMAO Thats the first hodge twins video I ever watched.
:myman:

LOL within reason. But again that would take YEARS/STEROIDS/EFFORT to hit. You have to WANT to be that big, and I don't. I want to be a teeny little fukking powerhouse.
Just make sure you keep your hands soft. Don't wanna cut your bf's mushroom tip when you're strokin him.

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
How long can a man stand ass naked in the locker room before you deem him a faggit

guarantee they are

1- old
2- white

them fukkas are the :troll: of the locker room

funny-young-old-men-locker-room.jpg