Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Try this

100m sprints x 8

If you can find a track with numbered lanes, start at the 8th lane and do 8 burpees, then sprint (all out). Walk or jog back to the starting line, rest a minute if you need to, then do 7 burpees & sprint all out again.

By the time you get to 1, you'll be wondering if you're going to die. If you're in great shape do 2x the amount of burpees.

there's actually a track near my apt (about a mile into my usual run) on the fdr, i don't know if the lanes are #'d or not but if don't die before i make it there maybe i'll try this today

McLovin+Chicka+Chicka+Yea.gif

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
there's actually a track near my apt (about a mile into my usual run) on the fdr, i don't know if the lanes are #'d or not but if don't die before i make it there maybe i'll try this today

McLovin+Chicka+Chicka+Yea.gif

Throw in push-ups with your burpees and make sure to jump as high when you come out of the burpee. And go ALL OUT on the Sprints, as fast as you can.

By the 4th or 5th sprint your legs will be writing hate mail, and your heart will ask you what it did to deserve such treatment :russ:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
where u run at breh I'm running near the far too

i live in gramercy so i start off going east on 23rd toward the fdr at the gas station then head south from there. i've used mapmyrun to map all the distances to landmarks so depending on how aggressive i'm feeling i'll go from anywhere as close as the williamburg or as far as the brooklyn then back home.

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
i live in gramercy so i start off going east on 23rd toward the fdr at the gas station then head south from there. i've used mapmyrun to map all the distances to landmarks so depending on how aggressive i'm feeling i'll go from anywhere as close as the williamburg or as far as the brooklyn then back home.

True people been telling me to get that map my run shyt I'm gonna dl it now. I'm uptown though I run on the east river next to the fdr, shyt was brutal today though.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
True people been telling me to get that map my run shyt I'm gonna dl it now. I'm uptown though I run on the east river next to the fdr, shyt was brutal today though.

yeah that mapmyrun is proper.

i'm about to head out for a run after i get home from work

pray for me :lawd:

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
First time I timed myself running an outdoor mile in a few years. Got 7.24 which is my record (i know I'm not that fast lol) but also I'm bulking right now and had just ate pasta and chicken.. So basically what Im saying is I'm gonna be under 7 min within a week